Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a buddy

User Profile: fearlessCar2051
fearlessCar2051 January 10th, 2022

I am looking for a buddy who has generalized anxiety disorder and don’t know how to control the triggers, someone who go to google for everything and have constant worry over things they can’t change. I need a buddy so we can over come it together.

1
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 15th, 2022

@fearlessCar2051


Hi there. Thank you for your post. I can understand how challenging living with generalized anxiety can be. I also want to refer you to the Anxiety Support Subcommunity as well. And perhaps as a general announcement you can also post your needs there too. As you might have even better luck/ better chance of finding someone there who has or is also going through what you are dealing with too. And could offer you great support.

With this being the Healthy living subcom, (while you may find someone here to support you in accountability), its more likely that Accountability goals may differ from Healthy Living Subcom to Anxiety Subcom. So also adding your post in that community might help you even more in your own goals and challenges. Best of luck to you on finding that partner. We are here to support you!