Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a buddy for one month

User Profile: waterballoons
waterballoons July 26th, 2022

Hi I'm 16 and currently a junior in high school. I'd like to try this program for a month. My goal is to be more productive, study regularly, improve my time management and reduce my screen time. Requirements 1) Follows the indian time zone or is close to it 2) someone around my age so I can help you out too!

2
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 28th, 2022

Hey @waterballoons, so lovely to see you're trying to be more productive and manage your priorities and screen time. Having a buddy to support and encourage along the way sounds awesome. I hope you find one soon. Good luck with your goals. ❤

A tip to get started, before you find a buddy could be listing your goals somewhere, a plan of action (doesn't have to exact, approximate approach would do), rewards if any/ list what change you wish to see in your routine/ life, how would implanting the changes and achieving goals impact you overall (I find this helpful as it motivates us to keep going, when we know what we are working towards), and ofcourse allow yourself to pause and reflect on your progress and pat your back for wanting to try and working hard for your wellbeing. ❤

1 reply
User Profile: waterballoons
waterballoons OP July 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you very much, i'll try this!

load more