Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a buddy to wake up early morning - India IST timezone

User Profile: generousWillow5707
generousWillow5707 July 11th, 2022

Hey Folks!


I am looking for a buddy to wake up early morning.


I am from India.


Thank You

😊

2
User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars July 12th, 2022

@generousWillow5707

Hey Willow! Thanks for posting on here! I'm not in the India time zone, so I don't think I would be able to help much in the sense of getting up at the same time as you, but feel free to keep me and all of us in the Healthy Living community updated here on this thread to build a routine until you find a buddy (:

You can also check out this link to find listeners who are in the Indian timezone if that's something you'd like to do 😊😊

User Profile: marys19
marys19 July 12th, 2022

@generousWillow5707

Hi! I'm from India, what time are you looking to wake up?