Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for a weight loss buddy

User Profile: CoffeeAngel1
CoffeeAngel1 December 12th, 2022

I am a female, who is looking for a weight loss buddy.

I am looking to lose 40 lbs. in six months. I am currently 185 lbs., at a height of 5’2”

If anybody is in a similar situation, looking to lose a lot of weight, please message me.

We can share our daily activities, and successes.

Thanks!

10
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 December 12th, 2022

@CoffeeAngel1

Did you have a plan for the weight loss..... a fitness plan ? i am just saying i recently lost 60 and have a few more to go but it took longer then 6 months and sustained weight loss usually does.

User Profile: Mozzie5811
Mozzie5811 March 4th, 2023

Did you get a buddy? I’m looking to lose too!

User Profile: 8ecca800
8ecca800 March 4th, 2023

Did you find a buddy I’m looking for one too!

User Profile: Mozzie5811
Mozzie5811 March 5th, 2023

What are your goals?

I am looking to lose around 50 pounds and get healthy bloodwork results. I’m 37 years old and trying to get myself healthier while busy with three kids!


User Profile: sincereIdea8304
sincereIdea8304 March 7th, 2023

I’m still looking for a buddy if you want to talk!

load more
load more
User Profile: sincereIdea8304
sincereIdea8304 March 7th, 2023

I am interested in being your buddy. I’m looking to lose 35 lbs. I’m female and 42. I am using chronometer app to log food. I am exercising sporadically and want to be more consistent

User Profile: mojodojocasahouse
mojodojocasahouse March 8th, 2023

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy too! I started my journey a month ago and lost 3 kgs until now.. Trying to increase weight loss in a healthy way.. I exercise in morning and afternoon go to gym... I kinda have a plan but still exploring, doing what makes me feel good.. my weight right now is 134 kgs, need to lose 34 kgs atleast... Maybe someone can help me find my flaws or mistakes..

User Profile: sincereIdea8304
sincereIdea8304 March 8th, 2023

I’m looking for an accountability partner. I’m also looking to do healthy weight loss and build better habits. I do barre classes right now for exercise and enjoy walking.

load more
User Profile: yourdumplin
yourdumplin March 8th, 2023

@CoffeeAngel1 Sounds interesting, I'm trying to do the same thing at the moment. Let me know if you want to chat.