Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for buddy

User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot April 12th, 2022

Hii. I’m looking for someone that can help me keep track of my studies and just life in general. I don’t really have any motivation or personal goals as I’ve started to feel lost again. But maybe having a person that wants to talk about random stuff while helping each other can be …good :) Either way I would like to help the person as well and give them the support they need.

11
User Profile: anxietywarrior23
anxietywarrior23 April 12th, 2022

@Annie5dotdot

hi.

1 reply
User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot OP April 13th, 2022

Hihi :)

load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina April 13th, 2022

@Annie5dotdot Awesome! I hope you find a buddy. On Fridays, Healthy Living group chat room is open all day

2 replies
User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot OP April 13th, 2022

Thank you , will try to enter :)

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina April 13th, 2022

You’re welcome!!

load more
load more
User Profile: courageousbirchtree86
courageousbirchtree86 April 13th, 2022

Hey there, I’m always looking to make new friends. Maybe we can help

each other out. Good luck on your journey!

1 reply
User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot OP April 13th, 2022

Hii , that would be great and thankss :)

load more
User Profile: ChaosCookie22
ChaosCookie22 April 13th, 2022

@Annie5dotdot Hello! I love making new friends, not sure if i'm what you're looking for but if so I would love to be your friend. =3 an introduction to myself, Hi im Chaos Cookie but you can call me Chao pronounced Kay-oh. I am diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder, Social Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Dyscalculia, and severe ADHD. I think I might also be autistic. Pronouns are She/her but I also like They/them. I write books and do digital art in my free time. I was suicidal at 11/12, but I am doing much better now. Oh, and I am an equestrian.

=) let me know if you want to chat more, I am always here to support others

1 reply
User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot OP April 13th, 2022

Helloo , thank you so much for sharing and i’m so glad you are better :) . I would love to be your friend too and it’s so cool that you write and draw 💙💙 Thanks for replying :)

load more
User Profile: pluckyLime8001
pluckyLime8001 April 13th, 2022

@Annie5dotdot

Hi, I'm up for it. I'm facing similar stuff.

1 reply
User Profile: Annie5dotdot
Annie5dotdot OP April 13th, 2022

Hihi , thankss that would be great :)

load more