Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Tryingtobenormalgirl12 & @WritingVCE 's buddy space

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 24th, 2017

Hey @Tryingtobenormalgirl12, reply to this thread so I know you saw this :)

19
User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 24th, 2017

@Tryingtobenormalgirl12 it's here! It should be visible once you enter the Healthy Living forum :)

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 24th, 2017

Hey I found it! So any specifics you need help with or is it just generally? I do quite a lot of exercise but have a problem with eating things that are around me.

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 25th, 2017

@Tryingtobenormalgirl12 Hey, currently going to the gym every Sunday so I was hoping go start jogging after work one of the weekdays, and stop snacking too much at work :P

You? Snacking as well or?

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 25th, 2017

*to go

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 25th, 2017

*to start

Ahh typos ><

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 26th, 2017

Yes I have a problem with snacking too much. It's not necessarily bad foods, I just eat about every two hours or so. I go swimming every Saturday and kick boxing every Monday. I'm going to try and rule out the unhealthy foods snacking first, then all of it. What about you?

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 26th, 2017

I'm planning to stop snacking so much biscuits and sweet snacks at work and instead, if I feel like snacking, I'll grab a fruit.

I do simple exercises at the gym, like biceps, triceps, abs and thighs/butt. Sorry, not sure what the exercises are called :P

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 26th, 2017

No need to apologise, I don't know them either! Do you have any particular goals to do in a month/ year etc? Also, I don't know if you would like to remain anonymous but if you don't mind, what do you like to be called?

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 27th, 2017

Ahh late introductions haha. I'm Victoria :) and you are? (If you don't mind too)

I've actually been trying for a flat stomach(maybe abs?) for some time now but have never been able to discipline myself into doing the required exercises. So maybe, get a flat stomach within the year?

How about you? What are you planning to achieve?

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 27th, 2017

My name's Erin :-) I want to be able to do press ups maybe in about a few months? I do them in my kick boxing and am never as good as the others.

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 28th, 2017

Hi Erin! :)

That's cool, I can never do proper push-ups as well, but I think I'll set that as a sub goal :P

I had a thing yesterday and the organiser of the event wanted to thank us for helping them out and the organising committee gave us chips and cookies and I ate some, that was at 10pm ><

Also, I didn't go to the gym last Sunday ><

However, I did bathe 2 days in a row so there's some progress there :)

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 28th, 2017

Well done! I got my first belt in kick boxing yesterday so I'm really happy about that! The grading was the most tiring thing I've done but it was worth it. I also ate some healthy food instead of having a big snack and I've started to walk part way to school instead of driving but that might not last. :-)

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 March 29th, 2017

Hey, you haven't said anything in a few days so I decided to check in! How are you? I ate about a whole pack of biscuits in one go today, so the healthiness went out the window. Yesterday I only ate fruit though, so maybe it evens out?

Have you got any further with your goals? Stay strong xx