Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Tryingtobenormalgirl12 & @WritingVCE 's buddy space

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE March 24th, 2017

Hey @Tryingtobenormalgirl12, reply to this thread so I know you saw this :)

19
User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP March 31st, 2017

Hey! Just being going through some low moments the past few days, still going through them but I really want to get better so I came here and I'm really thankful you checked-in on me:)

So, CONGRATS on your first belt woo! Now you can go kick ass! Haha. Well done on eating healthy instead of a big snack too! How is the walking part way to school?

I guess it takes time to get used to a new diet/routine so you're making progress:)

I shared a pack of chips with my sister the other day, and it had A LOT of salt >< But other then that, I don't think I've snacked much :)

Haven't exercised much either, planning to jog today, hopefully I go through with it :P

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 April 1st, 2017

Hey! The walking to school is going well but sometimes I have to get a lift because it's raining. Problems of living in the north! Apart from that the snacking is going ok. My mum has decided my whole family has to go healthy because my grandad and great aunt just found out they both have diabetes.

I went swimming this morning and I'm starting a 30 day fitness challenge with my dad for the whole of April so I should be getting a lot fitter soon!

Did you go through with your jog? It sounds like you're doing ok with the snacking problem, so WELL DONE!!!!!!! Is your washing going ok? You can do it! xxx

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 April 2nd, 2017

Sorry my phone is broken so I might not be around for a while. Keep going and stay strong and I'll try and be back as soon as possible. Xx

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP April 3rd, 2017

Hey! Sorry for not posting here as much, took a break during the weekends.

I'm sorry to hear that your granddad and great aunt have diabetes but it's wonderful that your mother decided for the whole family to eat healthier.

Keep going strong on the walking! :)

The 30 day fitness challenge sounds amazing and great bonding time with your Dad too! :D Tell me how it goes!

I didn't go to the gym this Sunday 'cause I woke up too late so I dragged myself for a jog instead :P

Also, I ate pizza on Saturday but it's only because my siblings wanted to and they just ordered it while I was out. Can't say I hated it :P

About the showering, after I showered for 2 days consecutive, I didn't for about 4 days? I'm aiming to at least shower every 2 days.

No worries about the replies, you keep pushing forward too!

User Profile: WritingVCE
WritingVCE OP April 6th, 2017

Hey! How are you? Hope you're doing well and keeping healthy:)

My workplace suddenly has this tapioca chips as a snack at a pantry and I couldn't help but snack on it on Monday and Wednesday. Otherwise, not much snacking.

How's the 30-day fitness challenge with your Dad going?

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 April 6th, 2017

Hi! My depression is coming back a bit but I'm trying to keep going. How are you?

The thirty day challenge is going really well but press ups are still my weakest point and a can't really do them. I did 80 sit ups yesterday which a was really happy about!

The snacking is going well because my parents can see what Ieat more in the holidays. I ate four biscuits yesterday and had a really sweet coffee, but that only happens about once a week and I'm trying to cut it down.

Is your jogging going well? Keep going, you can do it!