Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weight loss buddy

User Profile: littleWillow7261
littleWillow7261 March 1st, 2022

Tw: ED


I've been struggling with overeating and skipping meals due to my body image and weight. So to try and help myself I've been planning to start a weight loss journey, not only for my physical health but for my mental health too. But motivation can be hard to keep so I thought maybe I could start a weight loss journey with someone by my side. I also have a lot of ideas for weight loss that don't necessarily require hitting the gym.

2
User Profile: friendlyOwl8923
friendlyOwl8923 March 1st, 2022

Actually I have also started diet and exercise for weight loss !I can relate to this very much believe me I was successful in losing some calories!My diet is as follows:-

1)I always drink atleast 5 full glasses of water everyone according to me it is adequate for me you have to check what is adequate for you.Water helps in losing some calories and lukewarm water is even more better.

2) Secondly ,Do some exercises atleast for 15 minutes it will be helpful.

3)Last thing is that I use to eat healthy foods everyday and only in month end I eat junk food like Noodles etc

March 10th, 2022

Hi, how are you? Are you still looking for a weight loss buddy? I currently have a member who regularly updates me on their weight loss progress and goals. Just so you know, I'm not a personal trainer and I don't give advice, but I used to work at a gym and could support you by listening regularly if that's what you'd like. Send me a message if you are interested and we can set up a time to talk and I can give you the support you need.