Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Working Productively, Coping Effectively (accountability group)

User Profile: easyCherry4877
easyCherry4877 October 17th, 2021

Changing perspectives and persevering

"An accountability group is a gathering of people who share their goals and support each other in reaching them. The group meets regularly to share their goals."

What Are the Benefits of An Accountability Group? (habitsforwellbeing.com) <- just imagine this intro looks something like this...

5
User Profile: easyCherry4877
easyCherry4877 OP October 17th, 2021

Post on thread an intro to what you want to get out of this and what would be helpful for you

Reply to your thread on goals you have/to-do lists and/ or general things you tend to forget like taking meds/ having a shower, etc.

People can remind/ inspire/ motivate, etc. that person to get stuff done (depends on what they have said helps in the intro).

Please - no putting down people, everyone has their own struggles and they don't need a reason to need help with it, this is a friendly and motivational environment where everyone can take the chance to help each other!

1 reply
User Profile: bubblegumNora
bubblegumNora October 21st, 2021

@easyCherry4877

0c74f4566fedd63e685c9872039d3579_1634833145.jpg

load more
User Profile: Lu5566
Lu5566 November 9th, 2021

I would love a self care, healthy coping, loving yourself and others accountability group.

Thats a lot Lol.

but I’m doing a lot of self parenting type stuff in my therapy and I want to make sure that I continue to work towards health & happiness- and have faith that I’m here for a reason and I will have what I need if stay on track and I will feel fulfilled and joy again….:)



User Profile: Lu5566
Lu5566 November 9th, 2021

Making healthy choices accountability group.

:)

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 18th, 2021

[BEDROOM] clean up 15 minute throw out, [therapy] 50 minute

[SCHOOL FRIDAY Lesson Plan before Thanksgiving Break]

[FUN] watch movie, and [CALL/CONNECT] with friend

[LIVING ROOM] clean up, Kitchen throw out.

ACE - achieve, connect, enjoy