Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Workout Buddy Wanted

User Profile: taylorok
taylorok February 16th, 2021

Hello, I am looking for a health buddy! Someone who wants to do daily workouts-- or to pick a specific Chloe Ting challenge or something idk-- and eating healthy with my is who I'm looking for :) I don't have a preference on gender or anything, so anyone who is up for this and wants to join me on this journey is welcome to reach out <3 !

5
User Profile: sympatheticSpruce9743
sympatheticSpruce9743 February 16th, 2021

Hi!! I am up to it!!! I notice I feel better after working out but it’s so easy to just skip it

2 replies
User Profile: taylorok
taylorok OP February 17th, 2021

@sympatheticSpruce9743 Hi there!! thanks so much for replying! is there any specific workouts that you have in mind as of right now? if not that's totally ok :)

1 reply
User Profile: sympatheticSpruce9743
sympatheticSpruce9743 February 17th, 2021

I have access to some dumbbells, a bike, a treadmill and a trampoline.

load more
load more
User Profile: paintedbutterfly
paintedbutterfly February 17th, 2021

Can I join in on this please?!

User Profile: unassumingGrapefruit3318
unassumingGrapefruit3318 February 19th, 2021

Is this still open to join in on?