Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Healthy Living Community for AUGUST 2022 ?! Introduce yourself, say hello & meet others who've joined this month too!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 2nd, 2022

New to the Healthy Living Community for "AUGUST" 2022?!


INTRODUCE YOURSELF, SAY "HELLO", & MEET OTHERS WHO'VE JOINED THIS MONTH TOO!! ~ 🌞🌴 🍍🌺

_1659406904.image.png _1654066877.image.png


SAY HELLO, TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, & WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE FOR THIS MONTH!

5
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 2nd, 2022

Welcome All New Members for the Month of August~

User Profile: compassionatePrune6210
compassionatePrune6210 August 5th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Good morning I, well let me introduce myself,

My name is Elaine and I 57yrs.young because I don't feel old like what I think I would have thought. I imagined that I would be solid,self assured, and not still have the adolescent anxiety and I don't know maybe even paranoid thoughts that maybe they're not there but I'm just always super sensitive that's what I was been told emotional continues against me as a weapon but but I don't think I am I think I'm numb I don't feel anything so much anymore I mean this is specific situation I do but it's because I think I'm not I'm not I don't feel like I'm being heard or if I am they're disregarding me and they're trying to tell me what I'm seeing and hearing it's just not what you think it is it's not there you should trust us you don't have anything to worry about it's not like that I want to be your friend but you won't let me I'm like you're crazy I don't believe you and I don't like you gaslighting me I know what I know what I know and but that but if you if you would stop trying to bring me into your Echo chamber and convince me why can't you let me go ahead and explain what I why am I I'm feeling this way and show you what I have and then tell me something but you won't even let me get to the board with it and it's frustrating and it's affects my marriage it's affected me and I just just crazy about it and I feel like I'm stuck in a rabbit hole and I don't particularly care for it and I didn't sit out for this this was not something I did and I want to be heard and I want a person to own this which would be my husband and his friend a girl a woman who's approximately my age 55 or so crazy job for me and I'd also brings me to my point I don't really have anybody to know that that is my point I don't really have anybody I can talk to you about this because over the last 3 years I've just stopped talking to everybody I thought it was just kind of me but I saw I was looking for something today and I saw on the side I stopped communicating with people I'm not I'm not the only one there are other people that I mean stop communicating with people I don't talk to my family and it's not that they've done anything I just felt slighted I just didn't feel like it anymore and I would listen and I would never you know give any information because I didn't have anything to say I wasn't that you know there was something all that great going on who wants to talk to me anyway the whole thing is just a mess of my head I think I want to cry but I'm here to tell my that and I feel that I could talk to somebody here or maybe we could just work it out somehow you know because you guys don't have any idea who I am you know I mean so you get to give me back positive constructive you know criticisms or helpful feedback you know and be honest with me and tell me if I'm the one or maybe it is a better way of looking at it and to see if I can go there or you know you're right and more than that what should I do with all this if anything that's got to be somewhere to go with this it all really started with not stopping them with two times in my family which was sort of it it wasn't conscious decision because it just didn't think I had anything to bring to the table and then they stop calling me because why would you continue to call me if I'm not going to answer anything and then the pandemic came and then now it's been so long it's been 3 years it feels so awkward I'm afraid to talk to my sister and she's contacted me I've talked to my brothers and my sister's a little bit but it's crazy thank you

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 18th, 2022

@compassionatePrune6210


Hello Elaine, its so very nice to meet you. I'm Ocean, and the Leader of this Healthy Living Subcommunity. We are so glad to have you join us here.

Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself to us and for telling us a bit about yourself. It really sounds like you are dealing with a challenging time and alot of frustrations. Just know that we are here to support you however we can. There are so many groups here at 7cups that can help you manage your feelings. Including 'ANXIETY SUPPORT, DEPRESSION SUPPORT, & RELATIONSHIP SUPPORT. And we have 24/7 (7 days a week, 24 hours a day) ONE-ON-ONE Chat/listeners that can talk to you individually! There are so many options here available to you that it sounds like you can benefit from, (Even & Including Therapy)! Perhaps one of these MANY options can help you here at 7cups?!

Please feel free to think about the options given above, and what would be best for you. Perhaps taking part in a combination will give you all the extra added support that you need?!

Again, just remember that we are here to support you however we are able to. Please feel free to let us know if you have anymore questions.


load more
August 17th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Hellos, I'm Ai. I go by she/her. I'm 18 and well, I love reading, writing, knitting, listening to music, hunting for mushrooms, spending my time in nature and COLD WATER. I love swimming more than anything honestly. Feels good to be here!!! ❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 18th, 2022

@thandocilo


Hello there and Welcome to the Healthy Living Subcom. I'm Ocean, the Subcommunity Leader. Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself and telling us more about your interests. I LOVE swimming as well! In fact anytime I'm near water (especially the Ocean) it makes me happy. (Although I personally prefer it to "not" be Cold!) .....

We are glad to have you here and We are here to support you however we can. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. And feel free to look around our Subcommunity and/or stop by and join us in our "Weekly Check-in" and tell us how you're doing.


load more