Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Healthy Living Community for SEPTEMBER 2022 ?! Introduce yourself, say hello & meet others who've joined this month too!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 1st, 2022

New to the Healthy Living Community for "SEPTEMBER" 2022?!


INTRODUCE YOURSELF, SAY "HELLO", & MEET OTHERS WHO'VE JOINED THIS MONTH TOO!! ~



_1662015675.image.png _1654066877.image.png


SAY HELLO, TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF, & WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE FOR THIS MONTH!

22
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 1st, 2022

Welcome to All our New Members this month!

User Profile: Wandererinlove
Wandererinlove September 1st, 2022

@PoliteOcean Aloha! I'm new here and interested in connecting with others on 7 cups. I consider myself to be an open spiritually-minded person who enjoys meditation, running, reading, traveling, hiking, and scrapbooking.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 2nd, 2022

@Wandererinlove

Well hello there Wanderer, I'm Ocean. I lead the Healthy Living Community here at 7cups. Thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself to us here. Sounds like you are definitely a pretty well-rounded person who enjoys many of the good things in life. We hope to see more of you here again in the community. Please feel free to stop by each week and tell us how you are doing in our "WEEKLY CHECK-IN" Thread. And feel free to browse the community more! Would love to hear how things are going for you.


load more
User Profile: bestMaple2045
bestMaple2045 September 5th, 2022

Hello new to the community!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 6th, 2022

@bestMaple2045

Hello Maple! Welcome to the Healthy Living Subcom.

load more
User Profile: sensitiveLunch3241
sensitiveLunch3241 September 6th, 2022

Hi everyone !! New here as well! Daughter left for college 26 hours away and I'm finding it very hard. Empty nester! Divorced so home is a pretty quiet place for me to slip into the darkness. Came on to check my benefits and found this 7 Cups and I'm hoping its a sign... Don't feel like doing much of anything. Welcome all the new members this month...

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 7th, 2022

@sensitiveLunch3241

Hello there! Welcome to 7cups and to the Healthy Living Subcommumity! I'm Ocean the Subcom leader here in healthy living. And we are glad to have you here.

Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself to everyone. Sounds like you are having a challenging time recently mainly with your daughter being away. (Empty Nester here as well)... But that part you do tend to get used to as time goes on. Its about finding "new" things to do and involve yourself in. New Interests.....New Hobbies... OR.. even get involved in some "older" ones that you may have forgotten about or got away from?! Either way we are here to support you however we can!

Please take the time to look around the community to find your interests and to see what support you can benefit from the most. We have MANY Communities here at 7cups that can help. For you, some I might suggest would be the "DEPRESSION SUPPORT", ....ANXIETY SUPPORT,.... 35+SUPPORT HOBBY ZONE & RELATIONSHIP/ FRIENDSHIP SUPPORT

These are some communities that may get you started on your way to help, support, and perhaps even finding yourself again. Also, we have MANY listeners here that you can talk to and chat with privately "ONE on ONE"!

Again we are here to support you, if you have any questions or need more assistance.

load more
User Profile: Redirecting
Redirecting September 10th, 2022

Peace and blessings, everyone. I am new here. Thanks for the warm welcome and opportunity for an intro. I hope to connect, share, listen, learn, help, heal, and simply be a light. Stay well!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 11th, 2022

@Redirecting

Hello Redirecting Welcome to the Healthy Living Community! I'm Ocean the Community Mentor Leader here. Thank you for stopping by to say hello and introduce yourself! And what a lovely intro indeed! We are here to support you in any way that we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

And well-wishes to you also! We are here for you.


User Profile: ListenerRick
ListenerRick September 15th, 2022

@Redirecting

Welcome Redirecting. Look forward to hearing more from you. :)

load more
User Profile: ListenerRick
ListenerRick September 15th, 2022

@PoliteOcean Hello my name is ListenerRick. I am new to the community here. I am glad to be a part of it. I have all ways been very interested in overall health and would like to be a coach in this area some day. :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 16th, 2022

@ListenerRick

Hey there "ListenerRick"~ I'm Ocean, the Subcom leader here.. And we are so glad to have you join us here, and thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself. That is awesome that you are interested in taking care of your overall health and wellbeing, and we are here to support you in any way that we can.... And would love for you to help out in the community here some day whenever you are ready.



load more
User Profile: Olive1Q82
Olive1Q82 September 22nd, 2022

Hello! I am new to the app and the forum. I decided to start with Healthy Living because that tends to be what helps me become more balanced in life. I haven't been consistent with eating healthy and exercising in about one year. (It's been a difficult year.) But, I hope to get back to living a consistent healthy lifestyle, which is what I find helps me with mental health issues. In the past, I have journaled my fitness and healthy eating journey. I usually keep it simple and attainable. Writing down my daily goals and having an action plan seemed to really work for me. So, I hope to slowly get back to that. :)

I have severe anxiety and depression so everything is a slow process for me, but as I've gotten older I have become ok with that. Progress, not perfection. :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 23rd, 2022

@Olive1Q82

Well Hello Olive! Its so lovely to have you here in the Healthy Living Subcom. We are glad to have you here. And thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself. I'm "Ocean" the Subcom Mentor Leader. We are here to support you in whatever way we can.

Sounds like you've had a challenging year.... and many of us here are no stranger to that ourselves. Sometimes its easy to fall of the wagon with things, and not take care of ourselves in the best or healthiest ways. However, it sounds like you have a REALLY AWESOME grasp on what it takes to lead a healthy lifestyle! (Journaling, writing down goals, keeping track of your fitness and eating)... ALL of these are exactly what it takes to keep yourself consistent in your journey and make and see progress for overall well-being.

We don't have to be perfect... "progress not perfection". And we have MANY support groups here that can help you to get each area aligned. Feel free to also check in with our Anxiety and Depression Support Subcommunities as well!

And please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

User Profile: Olive1Q82
Olive1Q82 September 25th, 2022

@PoliteOcean


Thank you for the response! I’m glad there is a healthy living subgroup. I’ve found that is a good “focus area” for my mental and physical health. If I have a daily plan, I am more likely to see consistent success. Other groups can overwhelm me, but healthy living tends to work well for me. 🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: chaiteeeeeeeaaaaaaa
chaiteeeeeeeaaaaaaa September 30th, 2022

hello, im chai. I am trying to make some healthy habits for myself. nice to meet you all

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2022

@chaiteeeeeeeaaaaaaa


Welcome to the Healthy Living Subcom. We are glad to have you here. Thank you for stopping by to introduce yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and let us know!

load more