Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Here is what helps me out to sleep well.

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 6th, 2023

Here is what helps me out to sleep well.

1 the room will have to be all the way dark and door closed. That even means turning my clock to wall.

2 no lights on in the hall way.

3 no tv or music once I am in room for the night.

4 have some with me I like to help me sleep.

5 having my cat with me.


4
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath January 6th, 2023

@harmonyLearninghope thanks-for-sharing-seal-you-later.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP January 30th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

your welcome

load more
User Profile: NeonBunny5008
NeonBunny5008 January 6th, 2023

What helps me to sleep is I have a fan all year round. My dog sleeps with us. And I mediate, lying in bed consentrating on my breathing.

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP January 30th, 2023

@NeonBunny5008

Those are really good things to help you out.

Glad u found something’s that helped un out.

load more