Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: Aliceliddle
Aliceliddle March 12th, 2019

That strongly depends. Sowetimes it's 3 hours in a bad night, sometimes around 6 to 7 or on other bad days it's 16.

User Profile: Elisaishere
Elisaishere March 12th, 2019

Usually 6 hours

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 March 12th, 2019

@Kate

I have two kids aged three months and a nearly two year old so it is very variable depending on them. At one point an hour without disturbance would be good. Usually now I get a three hour block then another couple of hours after a feed.

User Profile: FourthWheel
FourthWheel March 12th, 2019

I get about 9 hours on a school day, give or take a bit

User Profile: PennyBlossomGirl
PennyBlossomGirl March 12th, 2019

I would say it's 6 hours of normal sleep and 2-3 hours of heavy nap, that's on medication. 6h without pills.

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 12th, 2019

6, 7 hours at the most. 8 if i'm lucky. 😴😓

User Profile: TEMI4LIVE2
TEMI4LIVE2 March 12th, 2019

Usually 5 hours

2 replies
User Profile: Jack21
Jack21 March 12th, 2019

@TEMI4LIVE2

4-5 hours

1 reply
User Profile: SUFan2
SUFan2 March 13th, 2019

@Jack21

same ;-; we all really need more sleep but school and stuff gets in the way.

load more
load more
User Profile: Mags28
Mags28 March 12th, 2019

4 - 5 hours.... Insomnia problems =\

User Profile: Lulu2004
Lulu2004 March 12th, 2019

I get like 6 hours of sleep most of the time.

User Profile: intellectualMaple3267
intellectualMaple3267 March 13th, 2019

7-8 hours on the good nights, 3-4 on the bad ones.