Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: LilyMorningstar
LilyMorningstar March 13th, 2019

I usually sleep from 3 to 6 hours.

User Profile: LilyMorningstar
LilyMorningstar March 13th, 2019

I usually sleep from 3 to 6 hours.

User Profile: 211BBakerSt
211BBakerSt March 13th, 2019

@kate

Im in bed for about 8 hours but I sleep way less because I wake up constantly. Interrupted sleep is no fun.

#sleepweek

User Profile: FierceDogs23
FierceDogs23 March 13th, 2019

haha like 2-4 hours... I'm working on it.

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 13th, 2019

Recently, it's been 6 hours or less. When I'm not able to meditate or calm down my anxiety, it's difficult to sleep.

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 13th, 2019

Some nights I don't sleep, I pull a all nighter. Depends on the day I had, how much I'm thinking/stress etc... I on a good night get 7-8 hours sometimes more sometimes less. I have been like this all of my life, these days I take/get sleep when I can get it.

User Profile: Nowshin1993
Nowshin1993 March 13th, 2019

Usually about 8 hours...

but after taking medicine.

my weight is below average.

User Profile: timmywang93
timmywang93 March 13th, 2019

maximum 6 hours a night

User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 13th, 2019

it depends...
today, i sleeped 3 hours.
On a good day I manage to sleep 6 hours. I miss being able to sleep deeply

User Profile: LotusRoots
LotusRoots March 13th, 2019

Im a chronic insomniac XD