Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 11th, 2019

@Kate

hahahaha define 'sleep'? total sleep or deep sleep or lighter sleep, dozing, REM?

Listening .... One Step At A Time

User Profile: Midnightwriter434
Midnightwriter434 March 11th, 2019

It depends. Lately, I've been going a couple of nights without and then crashing for about thirteen hours.

User Profile: EvilRegalsReadToo
EvilRegalsReadToo March 11th, 2019

Normally I sleep 10 hours every night, but sometimes I go to 12-13 hours of sleep if I have slept very little. But I can "work on" 7 to 8 hours for a few days :)

User Profile: Sapphire21moonlight
Sapphire21moonlight March 11th, 2019

About 8 hours,sleep is very important for our health.

User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes March 11th, 2019

@Kate 5 or less. I want to sleep more

User Profile: gregariousWatermelon9558
gregariousWatermelon9558 March 11th, 2019

@Kate

Zero to 5 hours on a normal day.

User Profile: sociablePal2065
sociablePal2065 March 11th, 2019

@Kate

4-5

User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 March 11th, 2019

@Kate Around 7 normally

User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 March 11th, 2019

@Kate Around 7 normally

User Profile: Veerag
Veerag March 11th, 2019

1-2 hours nowadays