Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: imaginativeCranberry4221
imaginativeCranberry4221 March 11th, 2019

9-8 jours :)

User Profile: adriana98
adriana98 March 11th, 2019

Usually about 8-9

User Profile: royalOasis14
royalOasis14 March 11th, 2019

@Kate hardly 5 - 6 hours it's very tough for me . My sleeping patterns are very poor.

User Profile: 09032141986
09032141986 March 11th, 2019

3hours

User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions March 11th, 2019

@Kate

Honestly, I'm not quite sure... when I feel depressed I tend to sleep for way too long, sometimes I feel really tired like physically and mentally but can't sleep at all.

User Profile: BraveFangirl
BraveFangirl March 11th, 2019

2-4 hours if im lucky

User Profile: PineappleCranberries
PineappleCranberries March 11th, 2019

About 6

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 11th, 2019

When I'm anxiety free 6-8 hrs

when im stressed or anxious about 3-5

User Profile: MisterJ1995
MisterJ1995 March 11th, 2019

@Kate

I get about 7-8 hours on a good night, wake up feeling refreshed and grab a cup of coffee before I head out to work!

I do sometimes get around 5-6 if I am up reading, or watching movies! :)

User Profile: Anexmos
Anexmos March 11th, 2019

Usually 5~7