Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: NoraEffie
NoraEffie March 11th, 2019

it depends on the day honestly, i always go to bed very late, so i often feel tired during day even if i get enough sleep. sometimes i get around 4-6 hours sleep at times i sleep around 8-10 hours as well. but i still feel super tired during day.

User Profile: Emmur
Emmur March 11th, 2019

Since my boyfriend is two hours ahead of me, I normally get about 8-9 hours of sleep so that I can call him during the night and he gets enough sleep as well. :)

User Profile: luminescentjellyfish
luminescentjellyfish March 11th, 2019

When I don't have school work I get a decent 7-8. When I do have work to do I tend to get 3-5. It's a bit rough going, but all I can do is try to get things done.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 11th, 2019

2-3 if I'm lucky 1 if I'm not

User Profile: MaryThelobster2
MaryThelobster2 March 11th, 2019

It is usually between 3-6.5 hours. Not so great.

User Profile: Keola
Keola March 11th, 2019

On average i get 4 interrupted and dream filled sleep and when i do take medication, it's still about 4-6 hours with only dreams

User Profile: wishfulMoon0607
wishfulMoon0607 March 11th, 2019

Due to studies I hardly get sleep of 6 hours. But usually I sleep for 7-8 hours. No stress or tension affects my sleep, it's the best thing of mine... 😅😎😉

User Profile: Braining
Braining March 11th, 2019

~ 7-9 hours, otherwise I don't get out of bed 😂

User Profile: caringReeds42
caringReeds42 March 11th, 2019

8 hours

User Profile: imaginativeLion355
imaginativeLion355 March 11th, 2019

4 to 5 hours a day