Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 March 11th, 2019

I think I may get around 3 hours of sleep most times. Ther are times where I sleep too much, though. But I do think I've improved my sleeping habits a little bit.

User Profile: Jingles032
Jingles032 March 11th, 2019

I got 8 hours of sleep it was good sleep God bless u all hugs. 🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤🏵🏵🏵🌷🌷🌷🌺🌺🌺

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased March 11th, 2019

@Kate I'd say 0-4 hours, depending on the night. Kinda depends on how insomnia and chronic nightmares decide to work at a particular night.

User Profile: LaurelCrown
LaurelCrown March 11th, 2019

I get 10-12 hours of sleep most days :)

User Profile: Thatperson123
Thatperson123 March 11th, 2019

I get like 13 hours of sleep on weekends but only 5-12 hours on weekdays.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 11th, 2019

9 or so (10-7)

User Profile: Falkenberg
Falkenberg March 11th, 2019

Probably 4 or 5. I have trouble falling asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night a lot of the time.

User Profile: Caringmonkie
Caringmonkie March 11th, 2019

Depends, 7 to 9 usually.

User Profile: toughCity7636
toughCity7636 March 11th, 2019

3 to 4 if im lucky

User Profile: Blueninjaghost
Blueninjaghost March 11th, 2019

Usually 0-3 hours, I need to study a lot and I have frequent nightmares so I end up catching up during the day with several naps that last from 30 minutes to about an hour.

1 reply
March 12th, 2019

Hopefully it gets better @Blueninjaghost

load more