Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 11th, 2019

This week is Sleep Awareness Week!

How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

270
User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 11th, 2019

I normally get 1-4 hours a night but have to take sleeping pills from the doctors due to I was starting to develop insomnia during the summer

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 11th, 2019

Well I got insomnia as well recently and the drs have given me sleeping pills @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 11th, 2019

I hope that everything gets better and the pills work I am just struggling to get to sleep without it

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 11th, 2019

Same here. Whenever I dont take my sleeping tablet I struggle to get sleep. And also Im taking my sleeping tablet everyday. @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 11th, 2019

I know how that feels Im sorry that your not able to sleep without them you just have to keep trying every now and again

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 11th, 2019

Yeah. Without the tablets I dont sleep at all Im just awake all night. Its so tiring and frustrating. Im glad I can talk to someone like u who has experienced insomnia. @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 11th, 2019

If I can help or be there to talk to and make someone happy then Im there because we all need someone to just talk to am I right?

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 11th, 2019

Yeah @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 11th, 2019

My goal for when talking to someone is to mark them smile with my stupidity or laugh or even just to make their day

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 11th, 2019

Lol u definitely made me laugh. Instead of saying make u put mark 😂 @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 12th, 2019

@benevolentspace67 whenever u need to talk to me Im always here for u. I cant chat to u as somehow it doesnt let me.

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 13th, 2019

Thank you and I dont know why it wont let us chat

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 13th, 2019

Me neither. So how can we chat to each other? @benevolentSpace67

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 13th, 2019

@Beneloventspace67 whats your mobile number?

User Profile: benevolentSpace67
benevolentSpace67 March 13th, 2019

Im in the uk are you?

@Azzy21

User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 13th, 2019

Im from Southampton UK 🇬🇧 whats your phone number? @benevolentSpace67

load more
load more
User Profile: Azzy21
Azzy21 March 13th, 2019

@beneloventspace67 hows your sleep going?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lifeisgift
lifeisgift March 11th, 2019

I take most of the sleep during the day time because my classes are held in evening so I easily get 12 hours sleep.

User Profile: fairmindedOak1089
fairmindedOak1089 March 11th, 2019

i get 3-4 hrs of sleep, with the fact i take prozac before i go to bed, so say i take it at 730pm i wake up at 11-1130pmish, and cant go back to sleep

User Profile: forcefulNest7300
forcefulNest7300 March 11th, 2019

I usually get 7 or 8 and a nap in the day .idk .I guess I just love my sleep

User Profile: angelmommy15
angelmommy15 March 11th, 2019

I'm lucky if I get a dull 8 I usually never do

User Profile: elonamuja
elonamuja March 11th, 2019

I try to get 8 but I usually get 6!

User Profile: niceMonkey80
niceMonkey80 March 11th, 2019

5-6

User Profile: 24Help1
24Help1 March 11th, 2019

On a good night I get 6 but sometimes 3-4

User Profile: LovingSparkle
LovingSparkle March 11th, 2019

@Kate

I sleep around 5 hours on week days and 10 hours on weekend.Turtle

#healthyliving #communityevents #7cups #sleepweek

User Profile: chocolatecat55
chocolatecat55 March 11th, 2019

I usually get 4-6 hours of sleep. 6 hours are very rare. :/

On weekends I won't wake up before I've slept for about 10 hours.

My sleep rhythm is fucked up.