Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My most recent dream was about.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was about.....

87
User Profile: 23zoeedodson
23zoeedodson December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was; I had blood all over my hands and a dead body in front of me. I had no feeling (sad mad guilty ) and I found out the guy was a Nazi I started freaking out . thinking how could I kill a fellow Nazi. then my Jerk-wad dad woke me up

User Profile: sociableNest8406
sociableNest8406 December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was that someone gave me something to self-harm with. It was freaky because that actually happened later that day. (Please don't freak out, I lost what was given to me and don't have it anymore)

User Profile: snowyalex
snowyalex December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was that I was going on a trip, and for some reason I could only pack two items and bring my cats, but I kept leaving them places and forgetting them, so I ended up panicking and losing everything. It was a lot more terrifying than it sounds! D: I think I had this dream because I'm stressing about an upcoming trip I'm going on in a few weeks. :(

User Profile: MissIves
MissIves December 6th, 2016

I think I met Tom Hiddleston. Then I was in a line at a bar/cinema waiting to get tickets to his new movie, ppl kept pushing in front then I snapped and went next then I woke up.

User Profile: enthusiasticPenny9384
enthusiasticPenny9384 December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was I bought a house, fully paid for & decorated like I've dreamed, not far from my parents & friends. I had 2 adorable dogs for company. My ex called round & I had the strength to tell him to leave after he dropped something off. I also told him I was happy & enjoying life, had people coming over for food & needed to get on with cooking.

All of these things are something connected to my ex & all are positive signs I can say I'm moving on! 💜💙

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 7th, 2016

My arm was hurting and my husband grabbed my arm knowing that I didnt like it since it was hurting.. and then I find out that he started smoking crack again and was hiding his addiction from me.. but at least he wasnt stealing anymore.. now he just needed to work extra hard to make enough money for his addiction and also to provide us with a good Christmas..

I guess not exactly the greatest dream.. :/ lol

User Profile: iagoz
iagoz December 7th, 2016

My boyfriend's mom, grandma and aunt were in my room to decorate it so I'd feel good in it. I'm not even close to them but this dream was really heartwarming :)

User Profile: XxEarthboundxX
XxEarthboundxX December 7th, 2016

I was trapped in a glass box in the middle of a city. People kept walking by and I pounded on the glass and screamed for help but they were too busy looking at their phones to notice. When it got dark, a bunch of different animals threw themselves at the glass and died. I finally found a rock inside and broke the glass and it shattered and I got glass stuck in my skin. I blinked and I was at home. My parents were coming through the front door dressed in black and crying. I tried to run and hug them, but I ran right through them and tripped and then a gaping hole opened up and swallowed me and I kept falling. I only woke up because I fell out of bed :(

User Profile: PsychicCat11
PsychicCat11 December 7th, 2016

I had a dream I was being chased by horrible black shadow creatures, shapeshifting however they needed to to get closer to me. I ran though so many places and finally collapsed into my girlfriend s arms. The moment I hugged her time froze. I could see them coming from all sides but they couldn t move.

December 7th, 2016

My most recent dream was about a dessert where i was riding a camel and i met a beautiful blonde at the oasis .. i gave her a ride back to her place which was like a small town situated in the middle of the dessert .. we ate ,we drank and we laughed . then suddenly there was a flood and eveything was just washed away .. then i woke up in the airport where i was heading to my country india ..

2 replies
User Profile: utuknow
utuknow December 7th, 2016

@UJ91

1 reply
December 7th, 2016

@creative1098 yes :)

load more
load more