Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My most recent dream was about.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was about.....

87
User Profile: eduard240300
eduard240300 December 7th, 2016

My most recent dream was about me going to my home, my family from my high school which is 50 km away

User Profile: hardworkingPrune4893
hardworkingPrune4893 December 7th, 2016

My dream was about being murdered

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

@hardworkingPrune4893

Here's hoping it's a rare occurance. I used to dream of bad people chasing me a lot until randomly I became aware that I was dreaming and instead of forcing myself to wake like I normally tried to do I decided, "Wait...I'm getting sick of these people...I don't have to run or wake myself up if I just control things." and it turned into sort of a mix between TMNT and Matrix sort of a dream where I had super fast reflexes and they couldn't hit me no matter what. That time I lucked out but I hear with practice lucid dreaming can be induced on purpose.

load more
User Profile: sarah126z
sarah126z December 7th, 2016

I had a dream my mother in law and sister in law took my daughter for a few days and wouldn't tell me when i could get her back. it made me so possessive of her for a few days after that dream, and now whenever i think about them or talk to them i get angry.

1 reply
User Profile: Hayleigh95
Hayleigh95 December 7th, 2016

@sarah126z

Do you have a restrained relationship with them? Do you get along well, or not at all?

load more
December 7th, 2016

It was super weird.... I was a surgeon and I needed to operate someone. Two strangers were trying to open the door of the operation room (which looked a lot like my own house for some reason).... I had to repetitively ask them politly to leave but them keep coming back.

User Profile: robokitty
robokitty December 7th, 2016

I almost never remember my dreams. I smoke too much pot lmao.

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 December 7th, 2016

I dreamed today that a girl was giving me sweet kisses over the upper parts of my body, like my neck and cheeck but not in a sexual way. And then I gave her a kiss, too but I can't remember where. It felt nice :)

2 replies
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

@Shanti41

I love it when those sort of dreams happen!

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

....unless it makes me miss someone I can't be with anymore...but that hasn't happened in a while.

load more
load more
User Profile: daisyglow
daisyglow December 7th, 2016

All my dreams are about flying. Every single time. Sometimes, I do this weird breaststroke thingy, and sometimes I actually have wings. The strange thing is, whenever I have dreams not about flying, I know I had them but I don't exactly remember them.

User Profile: Emptylake
Emptylake December 7th, 2016

I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant and each dream is with a different guy but they all have the same personality as my ex.

User Profile: Hayleigh95
Hayleigh95 December 7th, 2016

I dreamt that I was at work, just visiting (I work at a gas station), but i was sick, and hallusinating of some sort. I was outside by my car and for some reason i needed to change one of the tires, even tough it wasnt flat. So i tried to change my tire while being very sick, and not seeing clearly. The thing about the tire is that i have a little fear of changing it alone because of an accident a few years ago. And then one of my co-workers came outside to help me, and because of my hallusination i was so sure he was hitting on me, trying to flirt, and we eventually had sex in the back of my car. Even tough i was so sick i wasnt even aware of what i was doing. And in the dream i tough is this all one hallusination or is some of it true? Very mindfucking.

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

@Hayleigh95

If I had a dream like that I'd probably wake up thinking either that the coworker was someone I wished would flirt consentually with me or wondering if I had a bad gut feeling about them being creepy and them not waiting for consent. Taking advantage of a vulnerable state like sick to the point of feeling delirious and unaware of what's really happening to you isn't consent. I hope nobody is harassing you or making you feel ill in reality.

load more
User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus December 8th, 2016

I don't remember my dreams very often. The last one I remember was about the end of the world, it was very vivid and unsettling. I think it was fairly shortly after the US election. In my dream climate change had accelerated rapidly, the ozone layer was disappearing and we were all going to start to burn to death at a fixed time. Basically I was just sitting in a room in what I think was, in the dream, some sort of refugee camp holding all my loved ones and waiting for us all to start burning. It's been weeks but that dream is still in my head, it wasn't very elaborate but it just felt so vivid and real.