Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My most recent dream was about.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was about.....

87
User Profile: VentiWhiteIcedMocha
VentiWhiteIcedMocha December 8th, 2016

My most recent dream was me walking through the halls of my high school seeing my grad picture all over the walls and dropout smeared all over the doors. Standing at the end is my 17 year old self holding a pencil amd sketchbook. Two signs on either side of me wrote something gibberish and I woke up.... very odd but might be me needing to finish school.

December 8th, 2016

I dream of going up and down the stairs. Not being able to find my way back to where to I would like to be.

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

@LilyLila

I've had so many dreams about that...mostly in a school like building with that pebble spotted lenolium flooring and a lot of double doors and hallways and classrooms. Sometimes I'd think I'd found an exit but then the layout would change.

load more
User Profile: KevinBoBevin
KevinBoBevin December 8th, 2016

I dreamed that there was a city underground that was filled with praying mantis and that they were being attacked by a ferret

User Profile: Rosypink93
Rosypink93 December 8th, 2016

Me back in elementary school. I always find my way back for some reason. I have this dream almost every night ever since i conceived my son. Hes one now and it still happens. Im trapped in school learning and learning things that i dont feel are relevant to my life. Im lost my son isnt born but im lost going back and forth to school thinking im done why do i have to keep going back i graduated already. My mom is yelling and demanding that i do what she say.our house is falling apart and i keep trying to go back home and live there with my friend. I also dreamed i quit my job. Lately i have been so stressed with work. I just wanna hurry up get there and leave. I feel suffocated at that place. I dread going to work. I used to love my job. Now there is so much pressure.

User Profile: milkchoco25
milkchoco25 December 8th, 2016

In my dreamt I was stuck in an area with 2 person in my age.The place is so hazy that it makes one can't see clearly. No wonder no one live here. We are trying to find a way out by venturing the place when suddenly a huge white gas-like man approched us .it's not a nice meeting at all. We can see from its face that it is not something safe. It is emotionless, as if it just go through a really horrible time that make him not anymore in charge of his feeling. The 'thing' is trying to kill us and we're running and running and running away all around the area. I'm really scared even though I know that this is a dream, in fact we all know. But the problem is we can't find a way out to reality. It seems like we wil be trapped here FOREVER with an emotionless monster trying to kill us. From the start we know that we are dreaming, that we have our own reality and us meeting here means we all have same dream. And now we are desperately searching for a path way back to our world, the real one.
Exhausted of running away, we found a high wall which seems a good place to hide. We climb it and as we're on the other side of the wall, we found an entrance. It is either entrance to our reality or to a cruel world full of violation. I really want to escape this dream, so I rather take the risk to go through the entrance. But both of them don't - they won't take the risk. As we are discussing about our escape, we heard grumbling sound of the monter getting near. This is it - I can't bear to live in this world anymore - I will take the entrance no matter where it brought me. Both of them run. I get into the hole of the entrance and slide all the way until I reach a place I've never been. It looks like a city in the 19th century. Men wear hat and ladies wear gown. Here it is peaceful - people are helping one another, children are running around - I can't be in a world full of violation, which is the only other place I will be if I'm not in the real world. I start to look around. There's a paperboy running and throwing newspaper to every door and stall. He then throw the paper to me, even though to him I must look very weird as I'm not wearing clothes like them , and I'm sitting on grass at the roadside. There's not even cars here, and the road is made of pavement. I take a look at the paper and shocked to see the news at the front page, which is : TWO CHILDREN CHASED BY GHOST. I read it further, a doctor (odd part of my dream) state that they may be running away from the ghost FOREVER as there's no escape for them. Or they may be killed - either one. I felt very sorry for them. The entrance must have been closed. Now that I'm safe, even not in the real world , at least a safe and peaceful place where I can live. But they're not - they're trapped there. They have to live in their own nightmare forever.
This is when I'm suddenly wake up from my sleep. I pant as if I really just running away from the deadly ghost. I have a feeling of scared as if someone wants to kill me. But it's over. I'm back to reality now . To the real world. And all of it is just a nightmare. And this is when I realise that both of my friends from my dream is not real people that trapped in their own dream - they're just a made up in my nightmare. At least I wish they are.

User Profile: amusingHuman5441
amusingHuman5441 December 8th, 2016

I was on a family vacation, my parents were still toghether, and when we arrived to the place we were visiting I wanted to go to the bathroom, for some reason it was full of teenage girls and one of them stole from me a scarf (one of the few things I inherited from my grandma) and I felt desperate about loosing something so loved.

User Profile: MarsAndre
MarsAndre December 8th, 2016

had a weirdddd dream where my father was in the mafia & so someone killed one of his friends? so we ended up going outside his house with like 2 of my uncles & then out of no where this HUGEEE truck came up & just bombed us but my dad pushed me so i went inside the house . next thing ik im in a zombie apoclypse & theres monsters everywhere? then the incredible hulk chases me around my house but i trick it into a room & make my escape to which to my suprise these woman from amsterdam (who are part of a survival group that formed like 3 minutes ago since the dream started? logic ikr indecision) & now suddendly i have a buddy whos with me so we flag down the truck with 2 buff lesbians while hulk is ust upstairs still looking for me while we begggg these dykes to take us to their base. so they eventaully do & to get to this base they have these platforms on a bridge IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN where u have to click a button to extend the platform so u can cross over & there where about 5 so yunno we finally get to the last platform & just oh so causally they have their base in a volcano on a private island (lesbian income just damn daniel) so w.e she gets us checked in & this rudeeeeeee nurse is checking me , takes me to a room where she hands me clothes , a blanket , & a pillow & just leaves -.- so i follow her ofc thinking shes about to like lead me somewhere important bc idk where im at obviously but instead she turns aruond & goes "wtf are u following me for? ur rooms there . " & she points to a room where my random buddy is laying on one bed while this kid is sitting on the floor i think on drugs ? so i awkwardly sit down & then i hear one of the dykes talking to the nurse saying she has to find food so i start crying saying i cant lose someone else & the RUDEEEEE nurse from earlier haults me & through my blurry vision i see little miss dyke ROLLER DERBY HER WAY AWAY thank american dad for the roller derby-ing lesbain ! -.-

User Profile: Meditation27
Meditation27 December 8th, 2016

I was being chased by dinosaurs just like in the Jurassic park movies.

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 8th, 2016

The last dream i remember was a nightmare, seems like i only remember those..

I was at a lake with my mother and i was still a child. We were really close in that dream, in reality i haven't talked to her in years. It was warm and sunny and we were having fun. Then we jumped into the water together. It turned out to be really shallow and i hit my head on the ground. Then i heard her screaming terribly loud and scary.. when i looked up the water was incredibly deep and i knew we wouldn't be able to come up again before we drown. I remember it would have taken 4min, idk why lol

No idea what this all means but in the end it's all just unbelievabl unreal fucked up versions of all the shit that happened.

User Profile: Genevieve123
Genevieve123 December 8th, 2016

well,Im not sure what I was dreaming about but somehow I managed to "cirque du soleil" the most amazing twist off my bed, rolled in duvee waking half asleep, AND landing in comfort!! Maybe dreamed I was in a circus:(