Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My most recent dream was about.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

My most recent dream was about.....

87
User Profile: azureTalker5525
azureTalker5525 December 8th, 2016

I dreamed I was at a school camp or something and I met a bunch of boys and we were doing stupid tricks on our bikes, but I don't go to school or know any other kids so I guess I dreamed this cause I wish I could do that sort of stuff. But after that I dreamed there were spikey balls all over our cabin and they stung bad when you touch them, so we had to shoot them with a R&C Combustor (cool gun), and the principle ate my sandwich when I told him what happened to see if I was telling the truth, so there's an equal chance it was completely random.

User Profile: Paloma29
Paloma29 December 8th, 2016

I had a dream that I was pregnant. It's something my husband and I pray for.

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 December 8th, 2016

I don't really remember any recent dreams but I know whenever I have one that has a guy I like in it, I wake up happy but sad it wasn't real

User Profile: mayuree
mayuree December 8th, 2016

My most recent dream was ...me getting married... which is not possible in real...

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService December 8th, 2016

A mixture between Pokemon' and World of Warcraft. I was saving a race of slowly dying off animals by flying around in a tiny helicopter and ammassing a team of Pokemon to stop a poaching syndicate.

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 11th, 2016

@BeingOfService

Neat dream! :D

load more
December 8th, 2016

it was about my doctor not having empathy for me and putting me in hospital again

User Profile: Leyel
Leyel December 9th, 2016

I dreamt that i had 3 parrots and one of them had to be put in a different cage because it attacked the other two and somehow it was related to a news report on tv about a fire. I woke up a bit weirded out.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 10th, 2016

@Laura

Thanks for adding this catagory to the forum! :)

My memory of last night's dream is fuzzy...perhaps literally because I seem to remember cats being a part of it. I think I was looking for something/someone and had people I knew in it but I don't remember what or who. I don't remember where the location was either...maybe it'll come to me later.

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 December 11th, 2016

I had a dream last night I was getting married and all the guests were from harry potter and luna was a bridesmaid. It was great!

User Profile: 0reot
0reot December 11th, 2016

Thank you