Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My son is suffering from sleep paralysis. What should I do?

User Profile: worriedDAD32
worriedDAD32 August 9th, 2018

For the past week, my son has been suffering from sleep paralysis. I don

2
User Profile: piercetheaiden
piercetheaiden August 9th, 2018

@worriedDAD32

Hello and thank you for talking about this issue! It would be a good idea to see a doctor for your son if the sleep paralysis is constant for further medical advice heart

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 18th, 2018

@worriedDAD32

Hello there worriedDAD... As a parent myself, I can certainly understand how worried you must feel for your son. While we are un-able to offer you any "Medical" advice here at 7cups, perhaps you could take your son to see a physician whom you can talk to about what he is going through. They can help to figure out what is going on and guide you in the right direction to take. Best of luck to you and your son on finding solutions that will help.

I am also going to move this into our Sleeping Well section here in the community where perhaps it will be seen better by others, or who might be going through a similar situation and could possibly offer you more support!