Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: flowerchild1973
flowerchild1973 July 11th, 2018

I don't have a problem falling asleep. It's waking up at 2-4am and not able to go back that is the problem.

User Profile: 18andlifeleadstoskidrow
18andlifeleadstoskidrow July 12th, 2018

@flowerchild1973

i have the same problem! It

load more
User Profile: DistanceTalker
DistanceTalker July 11th, 2018

The rain. It makes me calm down. I sleep well when I hear the raindrops on my window and roof.

User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 July 11th, 2018

Knowing I had a productive day free of stress triggers

User Profile: goodTown4795
goodTown4795 July 11th, 2018

Taking my anxiety 💊

User Profile: Gentlesquare560
Gentlesquare560 July 12th, 2018

Drinking, and or pills

User Profile: BurnedOutTeacher
BurnedOutTeacher July 12th, 2018

Doing hard physical work, such as mowing the lawn.

User Profile: Roguefeline
Roguefeline July 12th, 2018

That rare feeling of peace of mind; When you (once in a blue moon) feel you have done enough for that day and things seem to be sorting themself out.

That is rare though. Other times it is about taming my inner pet demons until i exhaust myself to sleep.

User Profile: 18andlifeleadstoskidrow
18andlifeleadstoskidrow July 12th, 2018

Benadryl

User Profile: Evilgummy31
Evilgummy31 July 12th, 2018

Finalizing all my tasks for the day...

User Profile: LowkiLoki
LowkiLoki July 12th, 2018

Melatonin. Taking bloody medicine is the only way I can get a 20/80 chance of getting a good sleep. 20 is a good sleep, it always gets interrupted by nightmares and what not.