Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 6th, 2016

Being so tired of working or studying , nothing else

User Profile: charlotte41
charlotte41 December 6th, 2016

Music.

If I go to sleep listening to calming music it gives me something to focus on rather than what is going on

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 7th, 2016

@charlotte41 Mmm, that's good. What calming music do you listen to, if you don't mind my asking? I'm always looking for new music suggestions. :)

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 6th, 2016

reading before bed. i try to put my phone and laptop away (not always successful with this though)

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 December 6th, 2016

@Laura Going and listening in my Calm app and read in my Bible app. laugh

User Profile: Hawrah
Hawrah December 6th, 2016

talking with him

3 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP December 6th, 2016

@Hawrah

can you explain?

2 replies
User Profile: RayElliott0403
RayElliott0403 December 7th, 2016

@Laura she means her bf

User Profile: Hawrah
Hawrah December 7th, 2016

@Laura someone i love

load more
load more
User Profile: ChromeLotus
ChromeLotus December 6th, 2016

I use a digital sound generator. It has recordings of Ocean Surf, Crickets, babbling brook, etc. It's great for masking background noises, and it's pleasant to nod off to

User Profile: MoriMoth
MoriMoth December 6th, 2016

I like to drink something warm, like tea without much caffine or cider! It's a nice way to unwind my tense body... Just don't forget to use the bathroom before you get too cozy! cheeky

1 reply
User Profile: Ivorymango7911
Ivorymango7911 December 6th, 2016

@MoriMoth I do the same!!! Having a hot tea before bed, it will make me so relax and it'll make my sleep more easier, as well! P.S: I usually have a hard time to get up to go to bathroom when I am done with my tea lol..but I'm practicing on it, to go the bathroom quickly and come back to the bed and have myself being so comfy and snuggling in the blanket!

load more
User Profile: GabrielJS
GabrielJS December 6th, 2016

I'm the lucky one who falls asleep whenever. All I need is a bed and blanket. Preferably a pillow to hug but it's not mandatory. :) As soon as my head hits the bed, I'm sleeping. Surprisingly it's working even if I'm depressed or worrying about something.

3 replies
User Profile: smallkaonashi
smallkaonashi December 9th, 2016

@GabrielJS Man I wish. D: I know so many people who are the same way. For some reason though whenever I try to sleep my head just never stops swimming, I even think about sleeping. .-.

1 reply
User Profile: GabrielJS
GabrielJS December 9th, 2016

@smallkaonashi: I'm sorry to hear that. :( I know a lot of people who are the way you are. One my friend can't fall asleep because he's afraid of dying during the sleep and he can't stop imagining it... I sympathize with you man. For me sleep is the way out ... of everything. So being not able to fall asleep. Huh...

load more
User Profile: itsallgoodheretoo
itsallgoodheretoo July 12th, 2018

@GabrielJS

My youngest daughter has always been the same. Kinda jealous 😊

load more
User Profile: colourfulsoul3
colourfulsoul3 December 6th, 2016

Usually sleep pretty well IF I go to bed on time

User Profile: MiryanPT
MiryanPT December 6th, 2016

I'm still trying to find out lol.

3 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 7th, 2016

@MiryanPT Haha then maybe this thread will help you with new ideas to try! :)

2 replies
User Profile: MiryanPT
MiryanPT December 7th, 2016

@lovingBanana5204 ahah yes :) i will try some!

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 8th, 2016

@MiryanPT Awesome! :)

load more
load more
load more