Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: spacemanJ
spacemanJ July 12th, 2018

I find that I sleep best when I've been knocked out by a professional boxer.

User Profile: stillLavender24
stillLavender24 July 12th, 2018

I have been lacking sleep because i have been staying up until 1am, which it's not good.

User Profile: LittleHobbit101
LittleHobbit101 July 12th, 2018

Having a cup of tea in bed, then snuggling with my partner (also known as the human radiator). Those two things normally work in getting me to sleep.

User Profile: secretPeach1744
secretPeach1744 July 12th, 2018

Knowing that my family is safe and with me... And that something new and exciting is coming for me tomorrow

User Profile: Puffy007
Puffy007 July 12th, 2018

I like to listen to music and make up scenarios and

User Profile: Circle1267
Circle1267 July 12th, 2018

A good relaxing instrumental music.

User Profile: courageousone
courageousone July 12th, 2018

Taking a lozapam before bed.

User Profile: HeyThereGirl
HeyThereGirl July 12th, 2018

Reading a good, relaxing book often helps me to clear my mind of the stresses of the day before sleep.

User Profile: Posie
Posie July 12th, 2018

Fresh out of the shower and right into clean sheets, snuggled up with a stuffed animal or a cat with my boyfriend on the phone reading one of the Kingkiller Chronicle books.

User Profile: Missbown72
Missbown72 July 12th, 2018

A glass of wine