Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: oddlettuce
oddlettuce December 6th, 2016

usually if i listen to music, without light, and without waking up at around 4:00 AM, i get a nice sleep.

User Profile: Rahki
Rahki December 6th, 2016

Knowing the people I love are okay

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx December 6th, 2016

exercise and a healthy diet :)

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 December 6th, 2016

Whenever I can get to sleep! lol It really sucks when you don't get enough sleep b/c then some weekends you just don't feel like doing anything but sleeping!

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul December 6th, 2016

@Laura

drinking chamomile lavender tea

meditating

User Profile: Reboot85
Reboot85 December 6th, 2016

7 cups melatonin and some times a few drinks

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 6th, 2016

Having insomnia the night before cheeky

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 7th, 2016

@jr50 Ooh same, now that you mention it!! cheeky I'm normally exhausted after a night of anxiety and little sleep.

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 7th, 2016

@lovingBanana5204 I am sorry you have to deal with this awful thing, no one should have to live with insomnia

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 8th, 2016

@jr50 Aww, thank you. I'm sorry that you have to deal with it too.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: DapperRaspberries
DapperRaspberries December 6th, 2016

Constantly working whether it be for my job or college until I am so exhausted that no amount of depression or anxiety will stand in my way.

User Profile: UnderLike21
UnderLike21 December 7th, 2016

Clean and perfumed sheets, being absolutly tired.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 7th, 2016

Either company or rain/thunderstorms sounds.