Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 23rd, 2019

The powerful sense of security that God will shield me and look over me even in my vulnerable state of sleep.

User Profile: PennyBlossomGirl
PennyBlossomGirl April 26th, 2019

@SaleemF this is a good idea, some praying would calm down worries of the day and clean up the heart. Thank you for reminder.

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 27th, 2019

@PennyBlossomGirl

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 27th, 2019

@PennyBlossomGirl

Happy I was on here at the right time for you to see my post (or vice versa). Glad I can help.

load more
load more
User Profile: freeypurself
freeypurself April 27th, 2019

Before going to sleep I make some cup of tea and read a book.

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 30th, 2019

@freeypurself

You know what? I outa try that one of these days. Making tea (something I never do) before bed. I've had troubles sleeping for over 20 years now. Any recommendations for calming sleep inducing teas?

load more
User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee April 27th, 2019

Security, no animal can sleep without feeling safe for it or its own. I always had sleep awareness or rabbit sleep and never snore. Natural herbal plant teas are helping and i met a few good mixes. Best is to fall asleep in the hands of a loved one, or with your kids on you or like i did with my latest snoring spaniel dog. Soothing calming music helps too, a good pipe, a walk in the cold, a good conversation, a book, a good bath or deep swim in the night etc...there are many tips...the worst part is when none of them work anymore or are available in life...so we cope, we sleep how we can when we can with the nightmares that come and all the worries and past hauntings...i used to put a person to sleep with massage in 2 minutes, lymphatic massage drains toxins and it is so relaxing it puts you to sleep like a baby😉

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee April 27th, 2019

Very hard work. When i was forced to work in constructions as a minor i came back and just slept. There is also a book about industrial age miners, so exhausted that they never had the poeer to wash anymore and their wives told them not to soil the white linen...

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee April 27th, 2019

7 sips of red wine...

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee April 27th, 2019

Rub the back of your neck where it meets the skull, and your forehead and T facial area especially at the T intersection. This activity relaxes and induces somnolence, back of neck massage...anyway, having peace of mind, if you are not at ease or happy with something you cannot sleep even with hard effort....

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee April 27th, 2019

Cherry stems, cherry bark, lavender, valeriana, brier fruits etc...there are good mixes out there of herbal natural teas for sleeping. I wish i had one...

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 30th, 2019

fascinates me reading this sort of thing. I'm always intrigued by how foods, herbs, etc. can aid with relaxation and, in term, sleep. I haven't heard of this blend before. I'm actually considering trying out teas before I try to sleep at night (been struggling with sleep for over 20 years).

load more
User Profile: Mooncat650
Mooncat650 September 12th, 2019

Holding my husband's hand often helps me. Having gotten my steps for the day is good too.

User Profile: derangedlunatech
derangedlunatech September 12th, 2019

I have had a sleeping disorder for several years, so I don't know the answer to this. Add to that a huge amount of stress, anxiety, and lonliness...yeah, all i want to do is sleep, but my sleep is restless and unfulfilling...

User Profile: Introvrtd1
Introvrtd1 September 20th, 2019

stop drinking 😖