Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: Byourself
Byourself January 26th, 2017

meditation music

User Profile: friendlyBlackberry9170
friendlyBlackberry9170 January 26th, 2017

Rain on a tarp sound.

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF July 25th, 2018

@friendlyBlackberry9170

the sound of rain has consistently been magic to my ears since I was a child. Something about it always feels like Mother Nature herself is helping me relax knowing I have issues sleeping.

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 February 2nd, 2017

Let go out what bothers me,relaxing,talk with others,peace in my soul and mind .

User Profile: Reyy
Reyy February 9th, 2017

@conscientiousPineapple1782

That's a neat way to get ready for bed!

Seeking peace in one's mind is managable depending on what techniques you use, but seeking peace in one's soul is a different matter.

In any case, I'm glad you're able to let go of your troubles as you pursue both kinds of peace! :)

load more
User Profile: SmallChild13
SmallChild13 July 10th, 2018

Cold room with audible air flow (i.e. fan), huddling into pillows/stuffed animals, water, and a weighted blanket. Medication helps, too. When my Endometriosis is acting up, an even colder room with my heating pad or thermal blanket.

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 July 10th, 2018

A meditation tape. Heavy blankets. Cold room. Stuffed animals

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 July 10th, 2018

Reading.

User Profile: sincereHuman4233
sincereHuman4233 July 11th, 2018

Listening to some relaxing music before sleep.

User Profile: Alctim
Alctim July 11th, 2018

My own bed. I dislike sleeping away.

User Profile: OliviaMcP
OliviaMcP July 11th, 2018

Having a nice chat with my friends before I hit the hay aha

User Profile: charmingBlueberry7998
charmingBlueberry7998 July 11th, 2018

Nothing, at this point, alas... I slerp quite badly, never longer than 6 hours, and often waking... I'm working on my worries, though, so perhaps once this is better!

What helps me with going to sleep is soft music, ASMR videos or listening to the rain (doing that right now).