Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 6th, 2016

One thing that ensures a good night sleep for me is.....

298
User Profile: Imaginarydragon
Imaginarydragon July 11th, 2018

Listening to Ambient Mix of train sounds. It's like a train is carrying me away from all Problems towards hogwarts

User Profile: Sofiahorserider
Sofiahorserider July 11th, 2018

I have a blanket from when I was a child which I can

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim July 11th, 2018

Listening to soothing music along with either nature sounds/ white noise or ASMR roleplays over top. It helps distract me from overthinking by getting me to focus on my bodily sensations while the soothing music calms me.

User Profile: sensibleAvocado1514
sensibleAvocado1514 July 11th, 2018

I havent figured that out yet. I have no problem falling asleep, it is staying asleep that is my issie

User Profile: Chay22
Chay22 July 11th, 2018

I take melatonin and shut off electronics and read a book. It works I'd say 70% of the time.

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 11th, 2018

Being kind to someone!

User Profile: Wingblood
Wingblood July 11th, 2018

Exhaustion or music

User Profile: DisabledGayGuy
DisabledGayGuy July 11th, 2018

Reading at least 3 chapters a day.

User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 July 11th, 2018

waking up at a reasonable time, being active during the day, less caffeine, relaxing

User Profile: bubbleCranberry643
bubbleCranberry643 July 11th, 2018

A melitonin pill. As annoying as it is, regulating the wake/sleep cycle via artificial means is the only stable way I have found to sleep well.