Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Struggling with Insomnia? Say hello & share your story here

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 16th, 2015

We want to get to know you and support you!

18
User Profile: Middymoodle
Middymoodle May 21st, 2015

I don't have insomnia, but suffer from severe sleep-walking. This is so bad to the point that I often wake up 7 or 8 times in the night around the house in strange places. Of course this really affects my sleep because it take a long time to get back to rest. I find that re-tracing a familiar journey really helps me to nod back off again (albeit it briefly)!

User Profile: Lesleyhubbard2012
Lesleyhubbard2012 June 24th, 2015

I've just been diagnosed with insomnia. I don't find it hard to fall asleep it's staying asleep that's the problem I'll get between 3 and 4 hours sleep then wake sometimes I can get back off maybe half an hour later and other nights I'll find myself clock watching till it's time to get up

User Profile: koichihirose
koichihirose July 15th, 2015

Hello! I have been struggling with insomnia for the past few months. I have been dealing with depression, stress, and loneliness, which causes my mind to race too much for me to fall asleep. This site has been an incredible resource for me at a time where I can't get therapy. I have been taking melatonin pills to help me fall asleep, which have worked, and now I depend on them less and less as time goes on. I'm glad that I am making progress and hope the best for everyone else on here, too.

User Profile: LittleSheep
LittleSheep July 17th, 2015

Hi! I'm Little Sheep. I don't think I have insomnia. However i noticed a drastic change in my sleep after this year. This has been the most stressful I have been about school and I am a very hard working student. This year I have pulled so many all nighters and a lot of the year I didn't sleep until 3-4 a.m. The soonest I went to bed was probably midnight. I thought it would go away but its the midddle of summer now and I still can't sleep at night. I think I've become too routine with this little to no sleep thing and its really bothersome and I worry that I can't change this.