Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Those who sleep as soon as they lie down...what’s your secret??

User Profile: confusefornow
confusefornow April 13th, 2025


sleep-as-soon-as-they-lie_1744533016.jpeg

If sleep has been tough....try slowing down a bit before bed. put the phone away, breathe deep, maybe read a little or play soft music. a calm mind sleeps better...💤


15
User Profile: frankSummer9049
frankSummer9049 April 29th, 2025

This is me. It’s honestly pure exhaustion. I look forward to bedtime every day. I have a super comfy bed. Once I get into it. I’m out in 5. It’s like laying on a cloud.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 3rd, 2025

@confusefornow by making my bed a place I want to be, no distractions, no technology, complete darkness,no chaos or clutter, plenty of lavender sprayed on my pillow and by saying to myself, you've done all you can today, worry won't add a minute to your life, so let go, and just allow your mind to switch off and relax 😊 

User Profile: cera1993
cera1993 May 3rd, 2025

As for me, I have this fluffy stuffed animal, cold pillow, comfortable blanket, and…. A bolster 😄

User Profile: courageousHand922
courageousHand922 May 3rd, 2025

@confusefornow I aspire to be able to sleep without my phone