Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 23RD~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 23rd, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to our healthy living "Weekly Check-in"! (The summer has ended for "Some" of us, and its now the FALL Season!) Are you ready for summer to be over?

How has everyone been doing this past week?

How have you been feeling?

What were your highs or lows?

What things have you accomplished or feel good about this past week?

What do you want to continue to work on?

What things or topics would you like to share with us this week? We want to hear from "YOU"!! smiley

Related image

@DancingAlong @AffyAvo @Malaya @YourFriendForever @Moj @AliNurse @RoseRael @sail46 @AlfalfaSproutDeux @JLantern @Zeraphim @Sadme70 @Countrygirl1231 @Gardenlady @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @DogLover1991 @fruityvision @Essdee @EllieKB @Windflowers @Alia2 @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @Kevan @inventiveWheel @softFern50 @brightCherry8538 @intuitiveWest8187 @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7

121
User Profile: Last97
Last97 September 26th, 2017

Eat and go to sleep ?!

User Profile: Learningmyself
Learningmyself September 26th, 2017

I joined with you guys! Best decision ever.

User Profile: YSL
YSL September 26th, 2017

I run 15 mins today. Not enough, I know. I will try at least three times per week. I also need to eat more vegetables this week.

User Profile: Urbabyunicorn
Urbabyunicorn September 26th, 2017

Talking in here

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 26th, 2017

Staying away from Diet Coke

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@Jesuslovesme8

Thats a good goal to works towards.... Are you working on increasing more water intake? Or something else?

Thank you for checking in this week, and keep up the great work on your goals!

load more
User Profile: JustDanni
JustDanni September 26th, 2017

Well, I've been writing to myself

I don't know if you have skills in writing or not, but you all should try. I love methaphors, so what I'm doing is writing some of those for someone who needs help, who needs someone, who needs saving. Then I just re-read it, becaus well I am that person. It really helps :)

2 replies
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB September 26th, 2017

@JustDanni

this is such a great idea!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@JustDanni

Thats really great Danni!... I'm glad that this is something that helps you...... I personally like to "Journal" I used to do it daily, now I do it when the mood hits me or I'm inspired by something. And it does really help.

Keep up the great work that you are doing!... THank you so much for checking in this week and letting us know how you are doing!

load more
User Profile: WubaLuba
WubaLuba September 26th, 2017

Right now, this week, I'm trying not to drink! It has been three days, and im feeling weak,.. alcohol has been a crutch for me for a long time, and largely I have been leaning on it to hard. So, I kicked that crutch out from under myself, fell down, and picked my self back up.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@WubaLuba

This is certainly a great goal to work on for yourself Wuba!... .. Have you tried reaching out for other help as well? Perhaps attending a group support meeting like "AA"? Just somebody that knows what you are going through and what you are experiencing that can give you some coping skills and methods as well? Just a thought....

Keep up the great work at working on this.... I wish you lots of luck on your success with this.. I'm sure its not easy. But You can do it!! Thank you so much for checking in this week and letting us know how you've been doing! Be sure to check back with us weekly and let us know how things are going for you!

load more
User Profile: rebel11
rebel11 September 26th, 2017

Perfecting a piranha fish recipe, stumbling block, can I beat the fish to the first bite!! lol laugh

User Profile: Hokutou3
Hokutou3 September 26th, 2017

Yoga in the morning

September 26th, 2017

I am going to take healthy steps for myself by Stopping over thinking, stop judging stuff, stop trying to figure stuff out and just accept what is placed before me like a plate of food with stuff I don't like and stuff I like and just eat it.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 26th, 2017

@scarletPear1945

Sounds like a big step Pear..... Hope it all goes well for you. Thank you for checking in this week and good luck on your goals!

load more