Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 23RD~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 23rd, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to our healthy living "Weekly Check-in"! (The summer has ended for "Some" of us, and its now the FALL Season!) Are you ready for summer to be over?

How has everyone been doing this past week?

How have you been feeling?

What were your highs or lows?

What things have you accomplished or feel good about this past week?

What do you want to continue to work on?

What things or topics would you like to share with us this week? We want to hear from "YOU"!! smiley

Related image

@DancingAlong @AffyAvo @Malaya @YourFriendForever @Moj @AliNurse @RoseRael @sail46 @AlfalfaSproutDeux @JLantern @Zeraphim @Sadme70 @Countrygirl1231 @Gardenlady @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @DogLover1991 @fruityvision @Essdee @EllieKB @Windflowers @Alia2 @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @Kevan @inventiveWheel @softFern50 @brightCherry8538 @intuitiveWest8187 @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7

121
User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 September 27th, 2017

I'm running the mile everyday :) fastest time so far 8 minuets and 28 seconds!!! (That's good for me :)

1 reply
User Profile: gregariousWest2180
gregariousWest2180 September 27th, 2017

@raspberryHouse4933

I was doing this, but have neglected it this week. Your post is inspiring me to go run after work today!

load more
User Profile: Cassiopiea13
Cassiopiea13 September 27th, 2017

Talking to people, it actally feels a bit good

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 27th, 2017

I'm drinking more tea.

User Profile: Babygirlboosted
Babygirlboosted September 27th, 2017

This week I started my daily walks to help deal with my weight.

User Profile: Allyrah
Allyrah September 27th, 2017

i've taken over 10,000 steps every day this week!

User Profile: Wildgypsy92
Wildgypsy92 September 27th, 2017

I went with my sister to the gas station and the grocery store without having an attack. I was still really paranoid like people were watching me but managed to get groceries.

1 reply
User Profile: gregariousWest2180
gregariousWest2180 September 27th, 2017

@Wildgypsy92

This is awesome! That sounds so difficult for so many reasons!

load more
User Profile: DesperateForBeautifulEyes
DesperateForBeautifulEyes September 27th, 2017

Dances, home workout routine, fitbit keeping me in check... Anything to take my mind off things.

September 27th, 2017

I'm going to cook dinner twice.

2 replies
September 28th, 2017

@senesor

September 28th, 2017

I cooked last night!

load more
User Profile: gregariousWest2180
gregariousWest2180 September 27th, 2017

I've invited friends over for dinner.

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 27th, 2017

Trying to get motivated to do water areboic soon Thursdays and Tuesdays