Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 23RD~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 23rd, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to our healthy living "Weekly Check-in"! (The summer has ended for "Some" of us, and its now the FALL Season!) Are you ready for summer to be over?

How has everyone been doing this past week?

How have you been feeling?

What were your highs or lows?

What things have you accomplished or feel good about this past week?

What do you want to continue to work on?

What things or topics would you like to share with us this week? We want to hear from "YOU"!! smiley

Related image

@DancingAlong @AffyAvo @Malaya @YourFriendForever @Moj @AliNurse @RoseRael @sail46 @AlfalfaSproutDeux @JLantern @Zeraphim @Sadme70 @Countrygirl1231 @Gardenlady @mimameid @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @DogLover1991 @fruityvision @Essdee @EllieKB @Windflowers @Alia2 @DragonFaerie @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @Kevan @inventiveWheel @softFern50 @brightCherry8538 @intuitiveWest8187 @DavidMatt @bubbleChestnut3363 @mm13 @SwampWitch @strugglingmegan @Ravenclaw7

121
User Profile: Papaya8791fruit
Papaya8791fruit September 27th, 2017

Things have been really calm this week. Maybe because the past few weeks have been so chaotic for me. I am glad to finally have a sense of calm, even if it does feel out of place.

I still haven't been able to form any meaningful relationships.

User Profile: Papaya8791fruit
Papaya8791fruit September 27th, 2017

I have been avoiding my coworkers.

User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 September 27th, 2017

How has everyone been doing this past week?

I have had a very VERY crazy last 5 days. It has been really beyond belief.

How have you been feeling?
I have been feeling very stressed, yet calm, very pressured, very betrayed, abused, cared for.

What were your highs or lows?

My highs include finding replacement accommodation last night after getting into an emergency situation, as well as singing in the band last Sunday and actually remembering all the lyrics. Lows include arguing with my landlord on her illegal tresspass of the place I am renting from her, having to spend so much time complaining to my coworkers and friends and family about how crazy my life situation is, and having to feel all this crazy pressure and stress when what she is even trying to do to me is just illegal, full-stop.

What things have you accomplished or feel good about this past week?

I learnt the songs perfectly for last Sunday's band practice, and singing in German is not native to me. That's a huge achievement!

What do you want to continue to work on?

I want to continue to work on bettering my social life.

What things or topics would you like to share with us this week? We want to hear from "YOU"!! smiley

Ah, I have a lot of apartment moving topics in mind this week, as well as a free concert that I want to attend to on Friday, but don't know if I can. I would feel really disappointed with myself though if I missed my friend's first ever band performance. Uhm, I am also hoping to bring up the topic of my application for a new role to my manager this week, and I hope that he doesn't feel betrayed. I also hope that I get the promotion, too. I also feel sad that I'll probably miss the chance to skype my family overseas this week when all that I want to do now is actually just see them face to face and confide in them since life has been so difficult broken heartcryingbroken heartcrying I also really wish I had a girlfriend who I could confide in for support here overseas crying boohooo I just want to cry!

User Profile: ziba27
ziba27 September 27th, 2017

Although I work every day in the week... I go swiming every weekends.

It makes me feel healthy.

User Profile: DryBones30hfl
DryBones30hfl September 27th, 2017

Talking thing out and not bottling it up.

User Profile: pluckyWillow6562
pluckyWillow6562 September 27th, 2017

Finally getting my allergies treated--I have high hopes that this will result in fewer headaches, which would be just grand. : )

Argued with my husband the other day about the appropriate way to treat a service employee--he completely lost it with a mall employee and I was mortified. So that sucked, but I realize that I'm not responsible for his outbursts. (Still freaking embarrassing though!)

Trying to get some work done this week--allergies are making me super tired so it's tough sometimes.

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx September 27th, 2017

Trying to get more walking in :)

User Profile: Loveseeker30
Loveseeker30 September 27th, 2017

I am sleeping more. I am trying to do a relaxation excercise every night, after that I sleep much better.

User Profile: 1023937
1023937 September 28th, 2017

I am doing yoga taught by a psychologist and it's wonderful.

1 reply
User Profile: politeAvocado7234
politeAvocado7234 September 28th, 2017

@1023937 Sounds great !! Is it irl or on the web ?

load more
User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD September 28th, 2017

I've been waking up earlier to stretch and dance.