Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2021

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 25th, 2021

WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2021
HEY EVERYONE~



**WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~ This is the "LAST" CHECK-IN FOR SEPTEMBER

**If you aren't a member yet Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!!

**FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OR ALL QUESTIONS! Or Simply tell us about yourself and how you've been doing! Feel free to share ,Vent, or tell us about Your Week!



🍂How has your week gone for you?

🍂This is the 'LAST' Check-in for the Month of September~ What are you looking forward to in the next week ahead? What are you wanting to accomplish by the end of the month?

🍂Welcome to FALL!~ Fall has begun for many of us this past week.....What is the one thing that you are MOST looking forward to this season. What do you love the MOST about this time of year?!

🍂FOR FUN: What's your favorite Fall activity?

🍂What have been your Highlights or Challenges of the past week (At Home or at 7cups)?

🍂What would you like to talk about, add or share with us? We want to hear from you!


image_1632538812.png


Healthy Living Team Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @whenitsdarklookforstars @Kindlemonade @KACOSMIC @HopieRemi @vivelespatates

@LinearWaves @Regmo7 @Rebekahwriter13 @AffyAvo @Lexloveslife @Keola @MellieTronx @AveryLove @niceDaisy36 @Goldcherry2113 @berryfields2409 @betterchoices @herealways27 @GrowingGinkgo8847 @888Butterfly888 @LK1007 @Skyy0 @sweetrosa1987 @7motivation @SpicyHeart @cherryskiies @CozySlippers @Njorun1338 @mobteru @ashbob789 @confidentangel2369
@AMomentInTime1830 @AvidGamer293 @azuladragon34 @BecauseImBatman22 @Bubbles2025 @creativelily237 @DonaldDraper @empathicLove5228 @energeticWest1129 @fairmindedMoon6898 @gentleLand5245 @Hashib22 @healingWhisper @Irishrose78 @Ivy229 @Kindlover @LovetoGod @Olivia210 @Respectfulparadise77 @richyShiny39 @SecretlyMe @SeriouslyLey123 @Shine928 @SoftFaith2004 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @understandingArrow6288

27
User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices September 27th, 2021

🍂How has your week gone for you?

Unfortunately, I was struck with a really tough mental health episode. I didn't exercise or eat very well. I am on the mend this week, however!

🍂This is the 'LAST' Check-in for the Month of September~ What are you looking forward to in the next week ahead? What are you wanting to accomplish by the end of the month?

I am excited to get my health back on track this week!! I had been rollerskating the week before last, and I want to get back into it this week. It's been good for me. As for what to accomplish by the end of the month, I suppose just get myself back onto a healthy track!

🍂Welcome to FALL!~ Fall has begun for many of us this past week.....What is the one thing that you are MOST looking forward to this season. What do you love the MOST about this time of year?!

I can't wait to go outside more!!! I live in a VERY hot place, and this summer's heatwave made being outdoors a struggle (let alone the fact that I work from home, we're in a pandemic, etc...); as for what I love the most, weather is definitely up there, but also the SMELLS! Pumpkin and rain and pine and cinnamon and cocoa and mmmmm!

🍂FOR FUN: What's your favorite Fall activity?

I really love going to pumpkin patches!

🍂What have been your Highlights or Challenges of the past week (At Home or at 7cups)?

Highlights: Taking care of myself

Challenges: Taking care of myself

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 27th, 2021

@betterchoices


Hey there!.... So sorry to hear that you are dealing with a mental health episode. I know how challenging that can be. And its ok that you weren't able to do the things that you might typically do. You are doing what you can and are able. And thats ok! Its ok to take the time that we need to feel better. And to mend emotionally and mentally!

We are glad to hear that you are ready and are excited to get your health back on track. And that you've been incorporating some fun activities for yourself!... Rollerskating is so fun!.. And its great that you are finding it beneficial.


Its awesome that you are looking forwards to going outside more. And that you are looking forwards to Pumpkin, rain, pine, cinnamon, and cocoa! ALL Amazing things and smells! lol... Love it.

How cool that you enjoy Pumpkin patches. That is certainly a popular Fall activity for many!


We hope that you continue to find and enjoy all the amazing ways to continue to 'Take care of yourself" this season ahead!... We are here to support you! Thank you for checking in this week and keeping us up to date on things!


load more
User Profile: greenYard2803
greenYard2803 September 29th, 2021

@PoliteOcean

How has your week gone for you?

🍂This is the 'LAST' Check-in for the Month of September~ What are you looking forward to in the next week ahead? What are you wanting to accomplish by the end of the month?

try to walk more

🍂Welcome to FALL!~ Fall has begun for many of us this past week.....What is the one thing that you are MOST looking forward to this season. What do you love the MOST about this time of year?!

Colour of the leaves, weather.

🍂What have been your Highlights or Challenges of the past week (At Home or at 7cups)?

sleep, anxiety
1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2021

@greenYard2803


Hey there Yard!...

With the beginning of a new month upon us, we hope that you were able to get in walking more this past week! And that you were able to start enjoying the colors of the leaves and all the changes that Fall brings!

Sorry to hear that you've been dealing with sleep and anxiety challenges. We hope that you find ways to help you cope with those things. We are here to support you.

We thank you for checking in this past week and sharing and letting us know how you are doing!

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 30th, 2021

🍂How has your week gone for you? Up and down. . . I do not have cancerous cells, but I still have several female issues. I did write a story for a scary short story contest.

🍂This is the 'LAST' Check-in for the Month of September~ What are you looking forward to in the next week ahead? My mom's birthday is this week. I also have errands to do, so hopefully I get out.
What are you wanting to accomplish by the end of the month?I want to get some of my writings on the computer. I want to get out of the dark side of my head. I want to get some of my writings on the computer. I want to get out of the dark side of my head.

🍂Welcome to FALL!~ Fall has begun for many of us this past week.....What is the one thing that you are MOST looking forward to this season? Hot tea, Hot chocolate, pumpkin favor, and colorful leaves
What do you love the MOST about this time of year?! Colorful leaves

🍂FOR FUN: What's your favorite Fall activity? Going for a walk

🍂What have been your Highlights or Challenges of the past week (At Home or at 7cups)? I've been fighting my dark depressing side this week. I feel stuck and I am not sure why.

🍂What would you like to talk about, add or share with us? We want to hear from you! Please pray or send positive vibes for my health issues.

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13


Hey there Rebekah... that is really great news for you regarding your results! Hopefully your other female issues will be resolved as well.

How cool that you wrote a scary short story for a contest. I love scary stories!... Let us know how that goes for you.

Hopefully you will be able to get out and to also help in enjoying your moms birthday. And that you will be able to accomplish getting your writings on your computer. And that you can work on the dark thoughts.


I love the hot teas, chocolate, everything pumpkin flavor and colorful leaves too... I think those are some of the best parts of Fall! Which leaves are your "favorite colors"?

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling stuck and that you are fighting depressing thoughts and feelings. Hopefully with the cooler weather approaching, maybe you can get back to enjoying your Walks in the Fall weather, and that can in turn help with improving your mood?!

We are here to support you, and hope that you continue to find the answer and solutions to your health issues. And send many positive vibes your way for continued healing. Thank you so much for sharing with us and stopping by to check in this week.

User Profile: holdingtohope
holdingtohope October 2nd, 2021

@Rebekahwrites13 I’m glad to hear you are having some positive development in your health, making progress with your writing and looking forward to your mom’s birthday 😍


I love autumn leaves too 🍁 🍂 So many gorgeous colors!!


Sending love and healing beams your way ⭐️💕

load more