New to The Hobby Zone Community in February 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!
Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?
Hobby Zone Forum areas:
🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor
Hello
My hobby is painting
I like doing painting because I can forget about time and enjoy myself.
I have been doing it since my childhood
Ooh, fun! What kinds of scenes or subjects do you like to paint? Do you have a preferred art style?
Hi, My hobby is traveling
What is the last country you visit