Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in October 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power October 2nd, 2021

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

31
User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 October 20th, 2021

Dancing

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryAvocado2601
ivoryAvocado2601 November 6th, 2021

👯👯💃🕺so fun!

load more
User Profile: SunsetField7
SunsetField7 October 20th, 2021

I love to playing electric guitar


I love creating beautiful sounds


I’ve been playing for around 3 years now



User Profile: philosophicalThinker4425
philosophicalThinker4425 October 21st, 2021

I have too many hobbies, and am not sure which one I would label my favourite. I enjoy reading, crafts, listening to music, and watching musicals the most I'd say; but my interests are always fluctuating. Oh and I will watch the occasional hockey game too.

User Profile: KyNym
KyNym October 21st, 2021

Hi I’m Nym or Ky, my preference depends on the day so pick your favorite, lol.


I have too many hobbies to pick honestly. I love writing, reading, drawing, anime, manga, music… the list goes on.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryAvocado2601
ivoryAvocado2601 November 6th, 2021

I don't think I have ever heard of manga. That's interesting; I'll have to look it up.

load more
User Profile: PsychStew
PsychStew October 27th, 2021

I like to make dolls, look for mushrooms, play games, and take care of my ducks and chickens.


making dolls is awesome because I can incorporate different mediums to create a toy or decoration. I generally crochet or use clay to make the dolls but I have been experimenting with other things like wood and metals. I have been crocheting for 19 years and making dolls for about 8 years. But I am still not that great 😂


Finding mushrooms on my property or the forest, mountains, etc is exciting. I just really enjoy finding good intact specimens or ones I have never seen before. Been admiring mushrooms since I was kid.


Playing games is just a way to unwind or have fun when I am bored. Been playing video games/board games since I was a child.


The animals have enriched my life so much. They have really helped me cope with my anxiety and depression. I am so grateful for their entertaining and sometimes comical behavior, their cute faces, and their individual personalities. Just started raising the birds when we bought our farm in August.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryAvocado2601
ivoryAvocado2601 November 6th, 2021

These are some really interesting hobbies! That is awesome! You are probably an exciting person to talk with. :) I have tried to sew a few stuffed animals here and there over the years. They have turned out more or less looking like that of the "ugly dolls" movie if you have ever seen it. Lol


I have a dog, that any time it sees a toadstool/mushroom. (I don't collect because I wouldn't know the difference and would probably end up poisoned.) But anyhow, everytime my dog sees a large toadstool on a walk she must knock it over with enthusiasm. I think she may have picked it up from my daughter I'm not sure.

load more
User Profile: modestStar3877
modestStar3877 October 27th, 2021

Hello,

I enjoy listening to music, playing the guitar, learning about music, reading, writing, and exercising.

User Profile: cyanDrum2401
cyanDrum2401 October 29th, 2021

I like theurutic hobbies like spirituality and self growth.

I find it to be very relaxing because I'm a little bit of a self growth junkie. Ive been doing it for awhile, because of my background, I am familiar with it.

User Profile: Morrisssooon
Morrisssooon November 2nd, 2021
hi, I'm Sima
. I really like to draw, sing, play musical instruments, sculpt from clay
. I mostly draw in digital, but I also like to draw on paper with markers or paints and on canvases with oil...but I'm still not good at oil painting, I recently started (
I've been drawing since childhood, self-taught)
I also like to play games and compose something

it all helps me escape from reality

nice to meet you, honestly, it took me a long time to write this(

and what do you like to do?ヾ(•ω•`)o
User Profile: ivoryAvocado2601
ivoryAvocado2601 November 6th, 2021

Hello everyone....I joined Halloween night, pretty late so I guess that would still make me new in "October" even though it was right at the end.

My favorite hobbies are writing and reading.


I have been blog writing for four 4 years and reading since I was little.


These are both activities that relax me calm when I am stressed. Reading takes me to another world where I simply forget my problems. However, blogging and writing keeps me focused on the present helps me adjust my life and make it better.


User Profile: LovecraftianHorror
LovecraftianHorror November 8th, 2021

Hi! I'm Lynda from Missouri. I'm a knitter and crocheter, I do embroidery and cross stitch, and also hand and machine sewing. I'm on disability, so I have lots of time to work on projects.

I'm considering selling some of my finished projects on Etsy. But, if I feel pressured to produce handmade items, the joy will be gone. Any thoughts, anyone?