Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to The Hobby Zone Community in October 2021? Whats your favorite Hobby?

User Profile: Power
Power October 2nd, 2021

Welcome Everyone! Lets say hello and meet others that joined this month!

Questions
1. What is your favorite Hobby?
2. Why do you like it?
3. How long have you done it?

Hobby Zone Forum areas:

🎵 Music
🎬 Movies and TV
🎮 Gaming
⭐ Anime & Manga
📖 Reading
✍ Writing
🐶 Pets
👗 Cosplay
💻 Graphic Design & Online Media
🎈 Fun and Relaxation
🎉 Fun Things to Participate In
🎂 Cooking, Baking & Eating
📸 Photography
🎨 Arts & Crafts
❓ Would you Rather?
🏈 Sports
🥇 Acheivements
❗ Quote of the day
💻 Internet Inspirations
💎 Collecting
🚢 Traveling
🏓 Therapeutic hobbies
⛺ Outdoor

31
User Profile: BrightNight1024
BrightNight1024 November 11th, 2021

Hey I'm Quinn.

I love music, reading and writing.

Mostly I read to escape reality and it helps me in calming down. And due to that I started writing too.

But I only write whenever I feel overwhelmed to let my emotions out.

Nice to meet you all

User Profile: Tiger2635
Tiger2635 November 30th, 2021

hi i’m liv

i love to read (paper copy or electronic) i’ve been reading properly as a hobby for maybe 2 or three years and i enjoy it because it makes me happy, it makes me smile and it transports me somewhere else


i also love to cook and bake which also includes eating it afterwards, which is an added bonus, but on a whole it is very relaxing, i have been cooking and baking since i was very small, my mother cooks and bakes a lot which she learned from her mother so in a way the techniques and recipes were passed down, i’m glad i get to share that with her because i never met my grandmother.

User Profile: Bhaericus
Bhaericus December 1st, 2021

Hi everyone! Marcus here.

Hobbies I'm into are the following:


1. Paint pouring

2. Origami

3. Digital drawing

4. Woodburning

5. Photo manipulating

6. Some gaming (mostly on mobile device like smartphone and tablet)

7. Movie watching (scifi, fantasy, slowburn, suspense, horror, etc.)

8. Hiking (usually with a friend)

9. Leading a creative self help (currently taking a break from that)

10. Collecting stones and crystals


I like doing the above because keeps my mind positive and a little more active than usual. My favorite of the above is doing drawing digitally. I've been drawing since I was in kid and have gotten good at it (least to me anyways lol). I usually draw in a cartoonish furry style (don't judge lol).