Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing our brand new category: Crocheting and Knitting!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 April 20th

Inspired by a discussion with @SafeEmbrace, I have added a dedicated category for the knitters and crocheters to talk about their WIPs, show pictures, share tutorials, ask for help, and more!

image_1776721069.png

In honor of this new category, please share:

What are you currently working on?
What is a project you're proud of?

36

@Heather225

I am SO excited for this thread! Thank you so much.

The project that I am currently working on is a spring sweater/throwover.

It was wayy faster to make than my winter sweater because this pattern was a lot more flowy and loose. However, I accidently made the arms too tight, and I'm not sure how to fix it now 😅 This is only my second wearable I have ever made, so I'm definitely still learning. 

A project that I'm pretty proud of is a granny square pouch that I made. I followed a granny square flower tutorial, and it looked super hard because it was so pretty, but this pattern made me fall in love with granny squares. They're just so easy and fun to make! I use that pouch to store things like ChapStick or bus fare, things like that. 

I'm soo curious to see what others have made. I love crocheting! Oh, I should probably mention that I crocheted all of these items 😊 Hopefully it can give me some inspo cuz I'm feeling a little stuck atm 😅

Happy Crafting! 

User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 July 30th

I'm excited about this thread. It's hard for me to focus on projects sometimes, but I have noticed that knitting and crocheting helps my posture, and that is something I have struggled with, so I really need to find a yarn project to work on. I look forward to seeing all of your projects. They are always inspiring 😉

User Profile: Emily1040
Emily1040 July 31st

I am currently working on a baby blanket for my baby cousin due to be born in October.

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 1st

I would love to see it!

load more
User Profile: Mandie108
Mandie108 August 1st

@Heather225

I haven’t had time recently to make anything, but my most recent projects were a variety of doilies!! They’re so fun to make ❤️

User Profile: SamMoore
SamMoore August 5th

@Heather225 HI everyone! I am currently working on a square. I know to some this may not be the most exciting. But I have to tell you, I have ended up with 2 sad looking rectangles and 1 "Square" that had only 1 corner... So i'm glad to be here, I can't promise you amazing projects out of me but I have heart and a decent personality! 

User Profile: awesomePurple7105
awesomePurple7105 August 12th

@Heather225 omg omg i just found this!!!

I am working on a scarf project. It's a gift for my friend