Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

CALLING ALL BAKERS!

User Profile: chyni
chyni October 20th, 2023

image_1697819640.png

all my bakers please tap in for this one! i recently started baking and i absolutely love it. even though it runs in the family to cook and bake, i recently started doing it, so now i need new recipes to try out, nothing extra just some simple recipes me and the family would enjoy. 🩷👩🏾‍🍳

39
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 25th, 2023

@chyni I can't safely use a oven ♿ so I can't bake😥 but I can be the taster😁

3 replies
User Profile: chyni
chyni OP October 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

haha! love it and that’s no problem at all. at one point in my life i was also the taster, even though i’m still the taster whether i bake or not 😅

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 25th, 2023

@chyni yaaaay! Thankyou what an I gonna get for xmas!?!? Fatter😁😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: chyni
chyni OP October 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

lol, good food and the christmas spirit 💃🏾

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Anika4
Anika4 October 25th, 2023

@chyni You can try making a banana and walnut cake! I can help you with the recipe if you like :)

I absolutely love cooking and baking! I have made this cake multiple times and it has never failed :)

User Profile: Sasher
Sasher October 25th, 2023

Cake Pops

This is what I'm making tomorrow/Friday. 

I'm sick of paying ££s for the ones from starbucks. Such a rip off so thought I'd make my own. 

Going to add a drop of strawberry flavouring to them as well. 

Hopefully they'll turn out well. 

Just wanted to share x


User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman February 26th, 2025

So I baked a cake for mom 3 weeks ago- long story I froze one half of the cake and Mom and I ate the other half


here's the 2nd half that was frozen

476343119-979174200843893-3805965299392385414-n_1740541461.jpg


it was a box of Devil's Choclate,  some Choclate pudding, choc chips and mint flavouring with  butter cream frosting

1. box of Betty Crocker's Devil's Choclate  (can be placed by any other flavour)

1. box of Choclate pudding (but can use any pudding)

 some choc chips  (I just used a handful of them)

3 eggs

and 1/3 of milk