Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hot Drinks for Winter

User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul November 21st, 2023

Hello good people,

Winter is knocking at our door. We tend to have more hot drinks to keep us warm and comfortable. Tea and coffee are most common hot drinks around the world. There are many kinds of teas and coffees around us. I personally love milk tea.

What about you? Or is there any other beverages that you drink to stay warm?

39
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 27th, 2023

Due to health reasons, I have to stick with tea. 

Back in better times, for me the holiday season was the time to have Irish coffee...once in a while I still miss it. If I drink a cup now then I have to guzzle water right after--which means I will run to the bathroom every few minutes for the next hour, maybe hour-&-a-half.

User Profile: lucyBird
lucyBird November 27th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul I like to drink (Im not sure of it's name) half water half milk with honey and cinnamon. It's very cozy

1 reply
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@lucyBird

Milk with honey is always YES!!

load more
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 November 27th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul 

I really like Apple Cider!

1 reply
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@amicablegiraffe0928

It surely is a healthy drink

load more
User Profile: Themiracle00
Themiracle00 November 27th, 2023

Coffee, green tea and Hot chocolate

1 reply
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@Themiracle00

YES to hot chocolate and coffee 😇😇

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 27th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul I drink coffee in the morning 😁 this is what I look like before my morning coffee😶😶😑😐😐 then after my morning coffee 🙂😊😀😁😁😃😃😃😃 I also drink tea before bed. And sometimes hot chocolate, but I find a while cup of it is a bit much ❤❤

5 replies
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Tea before bed gives me energy to sleep 😆😆😆

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 1st, 2023

@TareqRafiqul cool 😎 sleeping meds give me my energy to sleep😁😁

😂😂😂😂😂😂merry Christmas sweetie ❤

3 replies
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I still use different lullabies from YouTube before sleeping 😆😆

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 1st, 2023

@TareqRafiqul awwww 😂😂😂😂 I'm not laughing😂😂😂 that's cute ❤❤❤😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: TareqRafiqul
TareqRafiqul OP December 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Being a grown-up is so difficult 🥴

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 November 27th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul I love green tea

User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 November 27th, 2023

@TareqRafiqul Hot cider is my favorite, even tho its more of a fall drink