Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need good healthy food recipes please 🥹

User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi August 9th

I’m trying to cook for myself while watching my weight. But all healthy food tastes sad… Please give me some recipes to cook please. Preferably light meals since I have a smaller appetite. THANK YOU 💕💕

70
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 11th

@JanusPi

Did somebody say Jambalaya? I'll be heading to the grocery store shortly!

xlIfyA9J.gif


User Profile: playfulpopsicle3109
playfulpopsicle3109 September 11th

@JanusPi try madelaine rascan! she has tons of videos on how to make low calorie, tasty staple meals!

https://www.youtube.com/@madelainerascan

User Profile: NoxVeyra028
NoxVeyra028 September 11th

Hey I found it. It's called whiskely:AI recipe keeper.

User Profile: needhelpwithOCD
needhelpwithOCD September 14th

@JanusPi Cheese salad! Lettuce + oil + any cheese you want + tomatoes + cucumber. Maybe onion. You squeeze lemon on top and salt. mwah. 🥗