Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Would You Add to a Warm Bowl of Rice? 🍚🍛🍙

User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella June 2nd, 2024

unnamed_1717302535.jpg

Picture a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice waiting for you 🍚🍙

What's the move? Toss on a couple of sunny-side-up eggs? 🥚🍳 Couple it with sizzling Spam? 🍖 Or go green with a bunch of veggies? 🥔🥕🥦 I'm in desperate need for some new ways to spice up the ol' rice routine, so I'm all ears! 🔥💪

Got any quirky combos or flavor-packed suggestions?

121
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe August 1st, 2024

@sweetnutella

How about a savory Hawaiian-inspired rice bowl? 🍚🌺 


1. Sunny-Side-Up Eggs: Top your rice with a couple of perfectly cooked sunny-side-up eggs. 🥚🍳


2. Spam: Slice and fry up some Spam until it’s crispy and golden. 🍖


3. Pineapple and Veggies: Add some pineapple chunks, bell peppers, and green onions for a burst of sweetness and crunch. 🍍🌶️🥬


4. Teriyaki Sauce: Drizzle everything with teriyaki sauce for that umami kick. 🍶


5. Sriracha Mayo: Finish with a swirl of sriracha mayo for some heat and creaminess. 🌶️


It’s a quirky combo that’s bursting with flavor and will definitely spice up your rice routine! 🔥👨‍🍳

User Profile: versatileLemon9181
versatileLemon9181 August 2nd, 2024

@sweetnutella just put salt on 

User Profile: MangoGelatoinWinter
MangoGelatoinWinter August 4th, 2024

@sweetnutella Katsu curry is incredibly delicious!!! It's high effort, but totally worth it.  :)

User Profile: VanillaIcedAmericano
VanillaIcedAmericano August 5th, 2024

@sweetnutella 

save money: runny egg and kimchi... breakfast of champions

spend money: shrimp and veggie tempura <3 

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella August 5th, 2024

@sweetnutella

 Cream of chicken soup! It tastes sooooooo good!!!!

1 reply
User Profile: teacherchel
teacherchel August 6th, 2024

Yummy!

load more
User Profile: theycallmenerd
theycallmenerd August 6th, 2024

Malaxinaguo, the best 😝

User Profile: whimsicalSummer6500
whimsicalSummer6500 August 6th, 2024

Maybe some spicy sauce, mushrooms, broccoli, bokchoy, garlic

User Profile: radiantDreamer
radiantDreamer August 6th, 2024

@sweetnutella

Definitely rice, fried potato and curry yummy

User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT August 6th, 2024

@sweetnutella

Any vegetarian curry :p

User Profile: teacherchel
teacherchel August 6th, 2024

Hello! I know it may seem strange, but I tried this a couple months ago and it wasn’t that bad. I added a little bit of beef stew on top of rice. I mostly had the gravy and potatoes from it, but it was pretty good :)