Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Photos of plant life

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens November 25th, 2022

This thread is for photos of plant life, for the plant lovers.

304
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2023

img-20230409-175628539_1681135141.jpg

Flowers from the peach tree

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 April 10th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hi, Soul,

They're beautiful! Are they fragrant?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 Hey :) no they don't have any fragrance to them

load more
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP April 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Gorgeous blooms!

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 25th, 2023

img-20230420-142635252_1682438298.jpg

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud April 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul It's a Columbine! So beautiful! I had them one year and then poof, no more!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 25th, 2023

@VioletVeritas You're right! 😊 This one came up on its own cause I don't remember planting any lol. Maybe something ate the ones you had? The deer here will eat just about everything

load more
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP April 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Just gorgeous bloom!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 25th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 25th, 2023

img-20230425-135404473_1682454339.jpg

Can you tell it's spring here? 😊


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 April 26th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hi, Soul!

Wow! I've only ever seen one wisteria tree in my life. That's gorgeous!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 26th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 It smells so wonderful too! It's growing all over here!

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 18th, 2023

img-20230517-121409594-hdr_1684439564.jpg

img-20230517-121253108-hdr_1684439586.jpg

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 May 18th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hi, Soul,

Wow! What is that purple one called? They're gorgeous.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 19th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 I think it's a dwarf bearded iris? But I'm not 100% sure 😊

load more
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud May 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Wowzer!

load more
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG May 19th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiensimg-0926_1684492930.jpeg

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP May 31st, 2023

@GoldenRuleJG This is great and awesome!!

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2023

First lilies of the spring

img-20230523-122901406_1685564593.jpg

img-20230528-134659677_1685564613.jpg

User Profile: SunnyCat0
SunnyCat0 May 31st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Pretty!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2023

@SunnyCat0 Thank you! :)


load more
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP May 31st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Amazing!


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens Thanks :) they're growing among the mint

load more
load more
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP May 31st, 2023

Wild Raspberry!

And, it won't post! Working with it.


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 2nd, 2023

Sorry - me again lol

img-20230529-121944145_1685674131.jpg

img-20230531-200844293-hdr_1685674155.jpg

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP September 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

So pretty!

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 13th, 2023

img-20230611-164531500_1686664786.jpg

img-20230611-164546284_1686664802.jpgimg-20230611-163540946_1686664832.jpg

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens OP June 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Beautiful!

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 June 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

ooooo, I love the black one

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 That one came up on it's own! I was so surprised to see it!

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 June 15th, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens

A click that I'm proud of...


img-20230615-141343_1686818693.jpg

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers August 19th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

I love this :o 💕✨

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 19th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🤗🌷

load more
load more