Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hobbies🍃

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 25th

Hello everyone! I hope you are having such a great Friday🤍

I was thinking that hobbies are such a great opportunity to do things we love and spend time doing something creative and fulfilling.

So today I m asking you this:

  • Tell me one hobby you do, that you love and enjoy 
  • Tell me one hobby you want to try

I cant wait to see what your answers will be!🤍

80
User Profile: magicallyApricot9947
magicallyApricot9947 23 hours ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776 My favourite hobby: Table Top Role Playing games. It's basically sitting around making up stories with a group of people. Expressing that creativity, making fun worlds and solving problems together. I honestly thing everyone could learn something from it. 


A hobby I'd like to pick up is wild camping. I just don't know anyone else that wants to do it with me and it can be daunting to try alone (maybe more daunting with strangers too).

User Profile: ScrappyWren
ScrappyWren 21 hours ago

Oh ... snap. I don't know if I can just pick one!

I really enjoy rock climbing, acro yoga, hiking and ecstatic dance! The last one I don't get to do as much as I would like, but it is always freeing when I do!

As for something I want to try, I've been getting reexposed to making art (painting, zen doodles, etc.). It's something as a kid I did a lot, but have wandered away from over the years. I think I would like to get back into it though!

1 reply
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 18 hours ago

I didn't just pick one and I probably could have mentioned more than I did!😆

load more
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 18 hours ago

Whip cracking, guitar playing, video games, twenty years of experience playing second edition D&D.

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I love to work in the yard. I really want to learn to make pottery.