Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hobbies🍃

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 25th

Hello everyone! I hope you are having such a great Friday🤍

I was thinking that hobbies are such a great opportunity to do things we love and spend time doing something creative and fulfilling.

So today I m asking you this:

  • Tell me one hobby you do, that you love and enjoy 
  • Tell me one hobby you want to try

I cant wait to see what your answers will be!🤍

80
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @CaringEzra @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @sabeyesofblue3535 @AiluraTheCat @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SlappyMcGee @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura @rainbowBridge46 @Magicpawsoffuture @fossilfellow @Tinywhisper11 @Jeremiah29v11 @jesusredeemedme2425 @HopeWithinDarkness@IzzyGamer @sammylou5 @iluvbirds @justpari9 @unassumingEyes @bobaa13 @SimplyCompassionate @Fatimaishere @trueconfidant123 @humorousCar8048 @unassumingTree3011 @aquaGrapes718 @redStrawberries6067 @indigoTortoise2987 @intuitiveEast6300 @7Bear7 @AddressingBeliefs @mytwistedsoul @LifelD239 @HopeWithinDarkness @abby768 @versatilePerson9751 @bestGlobe2657 @Skeitu @sincereApricot9083 @sarakind @Luminity125 @lunaloveschocolate @Torean @IzzyGamer @Yougotmyback @CaliCo237 @braveUnicorn282 @pinkCherry1616 @amusingTiger9674 @Activaaaa @ClaraField @NoAngel113 @JasperRoot @stormieandpaws @daydreammemories @tidyCranberry5039 @SkilledChatter



5 replies
User Profile: Kitkat370
Kitkat370 September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 making origami 🦜 parrots because it reminds of when i gave my crush gave one🤭

I want to try learning hindi and telegu 🫣 I bought 2 telegu handwriting  books on amazon. Although I'm not the best at grasping languages, I find it to be enjoyable learning how to write in a foreign language



4 replies
User Profile: Kitkat370
Kitkat370 September 25th

@Kitkat370 I think its telugu not telegu🤣

@Kitkat370 I also make a ton of origami:0

I used to make paperboats the size of a third of a finger and I made parrots the same size

and also the same size of paper cranes

I would make atleast hundreds of them but Idk where to put them so I threw them away...

1 reply

@loyalCircle4117

Wooow well done for the dedication!! I personally never made one and i would like to try but its kinda complicated lol.

Well done for making so many of them🤍

load more

@Kitkat370

Making origami is so hard!! I always found it cool but never gave a try!!

Learning hindi and telugu sounds great!! You can learn them i m sure of it! Best of luck with the languages!!

Teach me how to make origami lolll

load more
load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I love reading books! and i do it regularly but lately i've been into coloring and doodling! ^^ it's fun! 

5 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@daydreammemories

I read books as well! I love reading!

What kind of books do you read?

Also, coloring and doodling is pretty great!! 🤍

4 replies
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I usually read romcoms, mysteries and thrillers! 
yeah agreed it's pretty cool! 

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@daydreammemories

Romcom mysteries and thrillers!! 

Such a great taste🤍

2 replies
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

hehe thank you! 

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@daydreammemories


bVtQaCs4.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 25th

I love video games, and...

I'd like to try making chainmail. (My dad made chainmail and I literally didn't know about it, he never showed me)

8 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@Torean

Video games! I love them too! Whats your favorite one?

Chainmail? Whats that?

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 25th

Nice! My favorite is still Earthbound. It's old, but it's still so relevant and fun. Otherwise, I love RPG games, Survival Horror games, Assassin's Creed, Smash Bros... Most kinds really. What about you?

Chainmail? It's armor made out of chainlinks, to be both flexible and durable, and lighter than plate mail. Or, if you're thinking about knights, it could be the second layer underneath their heavier armor.

6 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Torean

Now I understand what chainmail is😂 it seems hard to make 

Well, I play fifa, formula 1, assasins creed, (my favorite game is COD), warzone and many more lol 

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean 2 days ago

Out of those, I like Assassin's Creed and COD (the multiplayer zombies mode anyway). I don't get into too many shooter games, but I used to play the Destiny games. Kinda messed up that those are just kind of a memory at this point. It was only playable online, and they went under and cut it. They'd also cut a lot of content from the original storyline long before that too.

4 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Torean

Ohhh I seee.

I mostly have played COD the black ops series and my favorite is COD black ops 2. I would love and its my dream to play the modern warfare series as well. 

About assassin's creed I have played only the Mirage but to be honest I didnt really like it. I like assassin's creed but I guess mirage was not a good one lol.

About Destiny? I never heard of it. Is it kind of older?

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean 2 days ago

Right on. Mirage was good to me, but it definitely stands out as different than the others.

Destiny + Destiny 2's lifespan was something like 2011-2026. So, it's not old, but not new either. I believe the 2nd one came out in 2016

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Torean

Yeahh mirage was a mix loll

Oohh I see. Yeah I dont know the game hehe but thanks for letting me know🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 12 hours ago

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SkilledChatter
SkilledChatter September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I love reading storybooks, I wanna try learning a new language

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@SkilledChatter

Storybooks are awesome!!!🤍

What new language would you want to learn?

load more
User Profile: IzzyGamer
IzzyGamer September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I feel like I have a lot of hobbies lol, but I think my main ones are reading, drawing and painting. 

one hobby i'd maybe want to try sometime would be upcycling. I've seen a lot about it just never had the time to try it. 🙃

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@IzzyGamer

Reading, drawing and painting are great!! I read too! I dont draw or paint though (I aint good at it lol)

What is upcycling?

load more
User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

My favorite hobby is baking and I would love to learn pottery. 

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@colorfulSpace

Bakingggg!! Yeah thats great!!

Pottery? Wow! That needs dedication! You've got this🤍

Wow I admire you.

load more
User Profile: beautifulSoul3686
beautifulSoul3686 September 25th

I love to crochet whenever I can. It’s been a while since I’ve crocheted something but I enjoy watching people crochet too.

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@beautifulSoul3686

Hey I used to crochet when I was younger but now I dont hehe!

Its so greatt

2 replies
User Profile: beautifulSoul3686
beautifulSoul3686 September 25th

It is! I also don’t know what to do with everything I made 😅

1 reply

@beautifulSoul3686

Lolll maybe try making a page and sell them?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Reading for life! I loooooove reading. and these days playing the guitar too.🥰

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 25th

@Luminity125

Reading yeahhhhh!

Guitar! Thats so great!! What is one song you play there and you like?

2 replies
User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Learning Bollywood songs mostly, cuz that's what my teacher teaches me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@Luminity125

Lolll are they hard?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 25th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Football 🩵 

Dancing .

Music 🩵 

1Hp71dkt.gif

1 reply

@Amanda84

Football! Dancing! Music! 

Are you me?!

I love, football and music! I cannot live without those two. I m not so into dancing but I know its great🤍

Whats your favorite team and your favorite music type? Whats also, your favorite dancing style?

load more
User Profile: vegatune
vegatune September 25th

I lovele painting, it makes me express my feelings and ideas . And I would like to try pottery

2 replies

@vegatune

Aww painting is great! I cannot paint or draw well but I know its so amazing for expressing your feelings! 

Give a try to pottery whenever you can then! I m sure it will worth it! 

Amazing

load more