Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the best hobby to meet people :)

User Profile: JackieMan
JackieMan March 17th, 2023

: )

117
User Profile: colorfulWind4634
colorfulWind4634 April 17th, 2023

Skateboard!!

User Profile: dudemanlee
dudemanlee April 28th, 2023

@JackieMan

I would say Cosplay or collecting/selling items. You can meet so many cool people by going to conventions

User Profile: azureScarf3301
azureScarf3301 May 27th, 2023

@JackieMan i suppose it is going out on your own whilst paying attention to the people around you, you will find some instance or other to mingle and get to know people, but well, its just what i think and wish to do,

User Profile: brightApple51
brightApple51 May 27th, 2023

@JackieMan Volunteering ❤️

User Profile: RoseLovesAll
RoseLovesAll June 3rd, 2023

@JackieMan i was in a writing club! Met a LOT of friends there.

User Profile: livelyquiet
livelyquiet June 6th, 2023

@JackieMan Dance groups (modern, latino, folklore...), choirs, book club, amateur astronomy photography club (yup ^^), hiking club

User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 6th, 2023

@JackieMan

A lot of my hobbies were solo until I found clubs/communities. For example there are local painting workshops which not only are great for meeting people but also great for learning. I find gaming a really great way to socialise if you are a bit shy (like me!).

User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness June 8th, 2023

@JackieMan I was student in a ceramics class. Pottery on the wheel , slab building , bisking and glazing . The class was made up all different types of People all ages , nationalities and both male and female. It was the best 380 dollars I’ve spent in my life I loved that class. Unfortunately that was long ago. Before Covid 19. And now the world is changed forever.

User Profile: MiaPataz
MiaPataz June 9th, 2023

@JackieMan BAND!!!

User Profile: UnboundSailboat3
UnboundSailboat3 June 11th, 2023

@JackieMan

I think learning how to meet new people in general is a good skill. Then, you will be able to do that even in day to day life without a hobby. For example, strong social skills can help you meet new people even out on a walk in your neighborhood.

But if you are flexible with whatever hobby you want to do, pick one with a lot of people and socialize. For example, the gym is a great place to meet people with easy starting conversations. Or playing video games online. Another option is joining a group that has many members, such as a church group or a helping out at a nonprofit, like a food bank.

You can also explore what's in your area, such as a local book club or local events that you can go to.

Best of luck! :)